from this week its open from wednesday to saturday:

· wednesday - alfredo
· thursday - jaime fiorito / dez brolley
· friday - justin tiempo
· saturday - tomas hedberg

9.30 pm - 3.30 am

Mao%20Rooms%20SQ%20fl%20demo2.jpg

(thanks mcracken!)

We went for the first time this year, it was realy lovely, nice setting, very nice music and very nice staff.
The top floor was the best from my point of view, there was also privates rooms, my friend Fernando was in one of this rooms, and he really enjoyed it.
It is also a very good idea to improve socials relations as you are seated next to other people, very important for people from Island like me, used to do not talk with other people unless you know them or you need to ask something. I remember we met a very nice guy, he told us he was a Dj in Kumharas every tuesday, he also gave me a stone and he placed it on my palm and told me to hold it everytime I was upset it would help me, just in case, since then I take it in my handbag.

:D :D Well for what I know he was very nice and kind with me and all my friends. Maybe his not the same one.

christmas party @ the mao rooms on december 11th (no costume = no entry)!! 8)

it will be sponsored by the erotic shop the bedroom (c. manuel sora, behind croissant show) who during the last weeks have been at different places (shanti shakti, wine bar, etc) showing some of their sexy products for the ladies (lingerie, vibrators, etc). i bet it will be a very vibrant party..........

vibrator.jpg

Back