The Joe Rogan appreciation thread

Johnny Vodka

I was going to post this in the drugs thread, but I think we're only meant to post Ibiza-related stuff in there.. I know some of you enjoy his podcasts so maybe he deserves his own thread?

Anyway, listened to this one today. So much smoke in the studio, you'd think it was on fire. Pair of them are obviously pretty stoned and the chat is amusing.

I was going to post this in the drugs thread, but I think we're only meant to post Ibiza-related stuff in there.. I know some of you enjoy his podcasts so maybe he deserves his own thread?

Anyway, listened to this one today. So much smoke in the studio, you'd think it was on fire. Pair of them are obviously pretty stoned and the chat is amusing.

I listen to quite a few of his podcasts and enjoy most of them.

That guest claims to smoke an oz of green a day! I doubt I'd be able to speak!!

This one is scary. They have a discussion on artificial intelligence. Elon pauses after every question and reflects before he answers, you can see the fear in his face and it makes me believe him.

Funny enough, Elons theory's or ideas on what happens to us in the future arent too far off from Alex Jones, the whack job conspiracy theorist. Yet we call one crazy and the other a genius.

Thousands turned out for blindboys live podcast at the festival last Sunday.. all worth a listen..
Brunch with blindboys...
Sometimes funny but he got some praise for this one..

The podcast with Ms Pat had me crying laughing. The pat down is a very funny podcast

JR also turned me on to Dan Carlins hardcore histories. Very informative and educational.

I like Joe Rogan and often wish there was a UK / euro equivalent, but then again I think that would probably turnout just plain wrong with the likes of James corden or Johnny Vaughan debating classic Ford xr3s, blur v oasis, Brexit, etc

Tempted to switch this one off. I will give other PsOV a chance but how can someone be so pro gun rights while still willing to criminalise people for weed?

Back