The Ibiza Weekender - ITV2

polar

Starting tonight 8th Feb. at 9pm

"New series. Cameras head to the holiday island to follow British tourists on their first parent-free excursion abroad. Resort head Imogen causes problems with her new team of reps when she bonds with one quicker than the others, and Ben over-indulges in his quest to give a group of single ladies a night out to remember."

Sounds just like Ibiza Uncovered...

Uh oh!

The series was filmed at Ryan's Apartments last September, just south of Ibiza town. Walked by it a few times.

Just saw episode one. Plenty of eye candy and teens getting drunk, but nothing too adult, at least not yet!

Ibizaapartment1.JPG

Ibizaintro.JPG

Ibizasun1.JPG

Ibizabusy1.JPG

From last nights programme, I got the impression that none of them would last more than 5 mins in a proper party!!

I'll keep watching though... They might show more of the island (although I doubt it)...

Il probably watch it too to see if they show more of the island but i think i might be left dissapointed. Was that the vista club in privilige there were in?

Aye, it must have been because when they left to go home (when it was still dark) they were walking up the small road that runs alongside the main building...

Imagine staying there?

needles, hot, eyes, placed - thats what comes to mind.

Stayed at Ryans Apartments last year, certainly won't be making that mistake again. What a heap of s**t

f***ing shocking programme. That scouse bird who was getting banged every week from magaluf weekender is in it. Dirk looked like they were in privilege at the end. The young lad looked like he was hallucinating off vodka/red bull.

f***ing shocking programme. That scouse bird who was getting banged every week from magaluf weekender is in it. Dirk looked like they were in privilege at the end. The young lad looked like he was hallucinating off vodka/red bull.

:lol::lol:

The folk in it are embarrassing.

Who says they are going for a night out at a 'super club' ? Just glad they are setting it in Playa Den Bossa.

The folk in it are embarrassing.

Who says they are going for a night out at a 'super club' ? Just glad they are setting it in Playa Den Bossa.
I would say there will be a few episodes of it in San An but could be wrong , was pricing this year for Ryan's but far to dear for self catering got better deals for the same price at half board

A colleague recommended I watch this. Without having seen the show, and having no intention of doing so, I was able to pretty much sum up exactly how the show was to them. Remember people, this is probably what your friends, family and colleagues who haven't been to Ibiza (or have been but don't really get it) think you get up to when you're there. Maybe thats a good thing?

A colleague recommended I watch this. Without having seen the show, and having no intention of doing so, I was able to pretty much sum up exactly how the show was to them. Remember people, this is probably what your friends, family and colleagues who haven't been to Ibiza (or have been but don't really get it) think you get up to when you're there. Maybe thats a good thing?
One way to look at it, be happy if that's what my parents / work collegues think I get up to!

Back