The END 10th B-Day

Robo

For those not going to Turnmills for Rampling

www.endclub.com

Saturday 3rd Dec
Entrance: 8pm - Midday

Main Room:
Laurent Garnier (DJ/Live) featuring Scan X (Machines / FX) Phillipe Nadaud (Saxophone) and projections, Mr C, Abe Duque, Don Mac

Lounge:
Erol Alkan, Justice (DJ set), Rory Phillips

AKA:
Layo & Bushwacka!, Tania Vulcano, Pedro Galante

The ultimate "As One" event takes the club into its next decade with the celebrations firing until midday. Laurent Garnier brings his astounding new show to The End's main room - "Laurent Garnier + Machines + Live + Musician + Projectionist", joined by The End's very own Mr C and NY's innovative acid producer Abe Duque. Trash residents Erol Alkan and Rory Phillips welcome hotly-tipped new French band Justice to give The End's lounge a raw electric charge. Whilst in AKA, Layo & Bushwacka! take to the decks with Tania Vulcano for a white-isle style party woth a full-on terrace vibe. This is the night to celebrate The End.

Robo said:

I must say I am LOVING these new 24 hour drinking laws, Ministry open til 11am the wk before, Rampling and The End open til midday on the 3rd, it's all good :D

Barbie said:
Robo said:

I must say I am LOVING these new 24 hour drinking laws, Ministry open til 11am the wk before, Rampling and The End open til midday on the 3rd, it's all good :D

I was thinking the VERY same!! :D

N8 said:

natalieimbrugliacdtd200.jpg

Bit early for requests Nath. And are you sure she's playing?

I wish :lol:

Met her (well said hello and was then lost for words) in Brighton in the Lanes once...she was soooooo beautiful :D

luv nat 4eva idst

Back