The Best Hawaiian Shirt Site Ever

i love it.

(but might wanna split the hawaiian shirt section up to a few pages so you dont have to scrolll endlessly to the bottom) or maybe add a "compare shirts" feature into your vitrual fitting room somewhere..

And thus, Dave reveals the secret of how he was able to bugger off and live in Ibiza for several years and now travels to places like Costa Rica on extended vacations ;)

Oh my god, I have one of the Hawaiian shirts - bought in Ibiza about 4 years ago, never worn since!!!! Love it, take it on every holiday I go on and never end up wearing it! :spank:

I used to have loads of them, at one point around 20. Used to be a running competition between my freinds and I to see who could find the wildest one.:lol: Used to wear them on nights out quite often when I was younger and could at least nearly pull it off.

My favorite was my Playboy shirt, although it can't really be classed as Hawaiian.

Obviously this is not me in the picture.:D

And thus, Dave reveals the secret of how he was able to bugger off and live in Ibiza for several years and now travels to places like Costa Rica on extended vacations ;)

.... Apart from the hired assasin bit of course

Back