The bars inside the walls

agentundercover

Of Ibiza town...i've done what we call the 'front' - rock, base etc to death. Also Carrer de virgins (excuse the spelling) has been seen and done.

So next time, I need to move further in?

The question mark is because I do not know what the scene is like inside the walls. Of course, lots of nice restaurants, but it there a whole world of bar life that I have missed? Also..further into Sa Penya...some one mentioned Noctambula as one to find - is this one of many?

And yes, I have done a search;):)

it there a whole world of bar life that I have missed?
no.....

:arrow: anfora in c. san carlos (gay club)
:arrow: la muralla in plaça de sa carrossa (gay club)
:arrow: red lounge in plaça de sa carrossa (gay bar)

1337066854_6eda0365df.jpg

ico_copyright.gif
flickr

Also..further into Sa Penya...some one mentioned Noctambula as one to find - is this one of many?
yes.....

(no time to list them all, obviously)

Cheers Macka! Like the way La Muralla nails its colours to the mast ' Mens bar' indeed.

We will just have to go for a walk around Sa Penya & see what we discover.

Noctambula is in c. des Pasadis which is the first turn on your right just as you walk into c. de la Virgen. Noctambula will be on your left. There is a house above it that is for sale that I had a little look at but it needs so much work and getting materials there would be a lot of hassle. Living above Noctambula didn't really apeal to us either though. Anyway enough of all that.

There is a house above it that is for sale that I had a little look at but it needs so much work and getting materials there would be a lot of hassle. Living above Noctambula didn't really apeal to us either though.
no? wouldnt you like to hear some nyinga-nyinga-nyinga all night long? :lol:

if i'm not mistaken the house above has the entry on the street behind (c. san pedro, facing "the junkies square").....

There's a great rooftop terrace bar near the walls called Tira Pala. Very chilled and definately woth a visit. Can't remember exactly what street it's on but it's near the walls - someone on this site will know.

There's a great rooftop terrace bar near the walls called Tira Pala. Very chilled and definately woth a visit. Can't remember exactly what street it's on but it's near the walls - someone on this site will know.

Cheers Budgie!

Ps - McRackin, will this be the year I get my pic taken with the gypsy king:?:lol:

if i'm not mistaken the house above has the entry on the street behind (c. san pedro, facing "the junkies square").....
You are thinking of the same house. c. san Pere. Some of the neighbours by Noctambula are friends of ours and were hoping we would move into that house and then be able to gang up with them to persuade Noctambula to turn the music down. LOL
5060347.JPG

i actually have been inside that house once (some years ago). i think its still owned by the same german guy. btw, this picture of the entry was taken yesterday.....

20ur0ah.jpg

Back