Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

midlake are awesome! am a big fan

kind of like a folk/electronic/rock hybrid with nods to classic fleetwood mac, america and west coast bands like that (who I'm also massively into)

I like their collaborations with John Grant and the Chemical Brothers

Thursdays in Ibiza ....
A party with a twist....

We invite the local people and performers in Ibiza to dance, connect and celebrate there friendships. We will be Starting with an ad hoc food menu in the lobby bar/restaurant of Cafe Hotel Montesol at 20:00.

For table bookings you can message us on +34 685987932 or call to Cafe Montesol on +34 871515049 to reserve your table.

CASTINGS :- Zoo Project will be interviewing performers for work for the summer and getting involved with the fun.

From 00:00 we will start to move the fun and the crowd to Petit Pereyra where we will be calling taxis between 00:00 - 02:00 for professional party people.

DJ's

Sarah Main (Pacha, Heart)
D.Jimenez (G13 tv Barcelona)
Tom Peppe (Special Guest)

Music will take you on a magical journey with an eclectic mix of World Music - Reggae - Roots - Disco - House - Techno

Reggae warm ups in Montesol - Nicholas Jaar style warmups in Petit

This is a real artistic exhibition so bring your dancing shoes and game.

Until we all meet on Thursday have a spectacular week, tell your friends and remember there is something to look forward to.

27867343_10156455014094869_2736437615749523236_n.jpg

27973317_477305799338693_3500011973727864015_n.jpg

Nicholas Jaar style warm up :confused: wtf is that.. waiting till the end for a guy to disappear up his own ass..;)

here's my latest one

https://www.mixcloud.com/mrhanson/el-carmel/

T/L:

B: Dum B: Sound - Istanbul (bonus points if you can tell me the film) // The The - Giant // Orange Juice - Rip it Up // Mugwump - Boutade // Rouge Mechanique - Cosi Cosi // Charli XCX - You Ha Ha (Lindstrom mix) // Rodion - Solenoid // Cantoma - Just Landed // Bing Ji Ling - Twilight (Jose Manuel gypsy version) // Sunshine Jones - We are Free // Azura - Paraiso // House of House - Rushing to Paradise

Back