Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

maybe something along the lines of Alternative Ibiza?

bland but I think if the heading is too overly 'political' it might seem a bit angsty or culty and might turn a few people off

maybe something along the lines of Alternative Ibiza?

bland but I think if the heading is too overly 'political' it might seem a bit angsty or culty and might turn a few people off

I see what you me. But it's not alternative is it . It is ibiza.?

And we don't want a load of fash turning up thinking it's got anything to do the the alt- right:lol:..

We need to put together a vote with 4 or five options and go from.there? I couldn't work out how to do that on here a few months ago.

I mean alternative as in an alternative to the commercial/corporate dance scene not capital A Alternative as in the genre or political movement

some people might prefer the term leftfield although that would mess up searches for anyone looking for the band

anyway, regardless of whether you are into chillout music on a hammock, guitar music, downtempo electronica or old school house, or merely simply determined to protect the island's heritage, the chances are there is something on this thread for you

however, making it too overtly political will alienate people who just like the music or whatever

I dunno, I'm not hijacking it. Nobody owns threads after all but I would hate for it just to become a cliquey thread for five old bastards

I mean alternative as in an alternative to the commercial/corporate dance scene not capital A Alternative as in the genre or political movement

I know what you mean...

I dunno, I'm not hijacking it. Nobody owns threads after all but I would hate for it just to become a cliquey thread for five old bastards

Agreed. Still not keen on alternative though.

Got to go to work now,answers on the back of a postcard.

Back