Ibiza Taxis

well the law its that the kid must be seated in a seat according to his/her size and its the duty of the parents to provide it
Thank you for replying.
We will happily book taxis with car seats.
I read somewhere that like in England Taxis are exempt from car seat requirements so want clarity as we have some shorter journeys

You are welcome, but i dont know where you read that but if a taxi its stopped by the guardia civil and see the baby not on the seat, they can fine the parents if they want and dont forget to bring your own baby seat as taxis dont have

Not for one moment did i suggest I dont care about the safety of my children. Neither of us drive so would be buying a car seat for this holiday, we are using our friends one for the baby. In the UK taxis are exempt from requiring car seats for inner city/town travel as is most countries when going from the airport to hotels. Im unsure as to why me asking for advice requires a catty response like this?

You are welcome, but i dont know where you read that but if a taxi its stopped by the guardia civil and see the baby not on the seat, they can fine the parents if they want and dont forget to bring your own baby seat as taxis dont have
Thats great, thank you so much for your advice. We’ve found a taxi company that provide car seats for shorter journeys so saves us buying a car seat for my eldest to use for 4 days.

Thats great, thank you so much for your advice. We’ve found a taxi company that provide car seats for shorter journeys so saves us buying a car seat for my eldest to use for 4 days.
then must be a transfer company not a taxi one ;)

What’s the taxi situation like at the moment. We are heading to amnesia on Friday after the ims event. I’m guessing bussing won’t run very late.

All spotlight here can testify, it s priceless, Better music than clubs, water drinks ice and hierbas, What else?
After ims i m heading to octan , car parked in front of pacha , i won t mind to say no to some few €, still pay 2 water bottles
When do u tag along my ibz dates? still owe u a drink.

What is the taxi situation like on the island? I’ve read a few reports saying they are difficult to get. Is this due to massive numbers of clubbing tourists, less taxis, both or something else? We are coming over at the end of May. Are we likely to face long queues outside Pacha and dc10 at 5am?

What is the taxi situation like on the island? I’ve read a few reports saying they are difficult to get. Is this due to massive numbers of clubbing tourists, less taxis, both or something else? We are coming over at the end of May. Are we likely to face long queues outside Pacha and dc10 at 5am?
Seen a lot of complaints in the winter residents fb group

Back