Tanning salons in Ibiza

Missym72

This may sound weird but does anyone know any good tanning salons in Ibiza where I could get a spray tan?

I will get one before I go but unfortunately I do not tan at all so when it wears off I don't want to be that see through white colour again.

Thanks

Don't waste your money, despite popular opinion people in Ibiza are not so crass as to worrying about who has the best tan. Just be yourself and enjoy.

if you use the right suncream not too high.you;ll get a tan.but staying in bed all day you will not get one.

tan shops are a waste of good money...my god that big thing is the sky is free.

Wish it was that easy. Have travelled a lot and never tan no matter
how long I am in sun and will not use low factor cause then will burn
and age skin.

I will probably be having such a good time I will forget about it
anyway. Will be last time in Ibiza for a while so will try and fit loads in!!

no need to go to low tan cream ie 8 should be ok.its your pigmet skin.but you will only notice tan when you get back.stick it oit.enjoy what ever you do.i don;t tan that much.only when i get home.and see white bits.i am happy

theres a tan salon in san antonio, right next to the west end next to the Jack Jones shop opposite the chinese restaurant, it does spray tans, hair, nails etc

Buy the new St Tropez airspray before you - it's just like a salon spray tan but you do it at home - completely idiot proof and takes a matter of seconds ;)

... St Tropez airspray ...

"... St Tropez Tanning
Get that Riviera look and feel like the rich and famous
with the original self tanning range St Tropez! "
2rzdqvd.gif

Back