Tabacs, San Antonio/Bay

Nostalgic

No longer active
Will any shops be open for tobacco as its near the end of the season? I know theres one by playa bella hotel and in san an central. Will have a look around either way but just after a heads up.

There's one up past Linekers,(oppo way to egg) upto and straight over the island just before the San anfora hotel mate. About 10 min walk from Linekers.

There's vending machines in most restaurants anyway. I only smoke them dual cigs now and I got them easily enough.

Thanks lads. I will be after the tabacs shop to buy boxes of tobacco to take back home. Should of explained better, all this packing has gone to my yead :p

Thanks lads. I will be after the tabacs shop to buy boxes of tobacco to take back home. Should of explained better, all this packing has gone to my yead :p
Pueblo tobacco all the way... if its for smoking joints..

I normally use one near the hotel osiris. On the Carrer des moli,
When i fancy a cigar. Although I didn't smoke any this year,because I puked my guts on my birthday drinking bourbon and smoking cigars. It was defiantly the cigars that made me puke,and not the bottle Elijah Craig ...

Last edited:
I normally use one near the hotel osiris. On the Carrer des moli,
When i fancy a cigar. Although I didn't smoke any this year,because I puked my guts on my birthday drinking bourbon and smoking cigars. It was defiantly the cigars that made me puke,and the the bottle Elijah Craig ...
Always blame the tobacco

Back