Sven Väth

GO FOR IT

he is a legend in his own time.

in 100 years time social historians will talk about DJS such as Sven Vaeth, Mark Spoon and Paul Oakenfold as the true pioneers of the dance scene

and apart from all that pretentious sh!te, sven vaeth is BLOODY GOOD ;)

If you didn't go you'd regret it. I've seen him before at The Orbit in Leeds and was very impressed. One of techno's dons easy. ;)

james said:
GO FOR IT

he is a legend in his own time.

in 100 years time social historians will talk about DJS such as Sven Vaeth, Mark Spoon and Paul Oakenfold as the true pioneers of the dance scene

and apart from all that pretentious *beep*, sven vaeth is BLOODY GOOD ;)

I soooo agree - I'm going in september this year and theres no way I'm gonna miss the cocoon closing...

Sven Vath - RESPECT :D :D :D

swiss taff said:
Anybody got any reviews on this guy ?
Got the chance to see him on Sat here in Zurich, is it worth it ?
Thanx

Definitely. One of technos best. Saw him last year a few times at cocoon, easily one of the best nights on the island.

Sven vath

Saw him years ago at The orbit, in morley total different experience. Very european style.

Re: Sven vath

Del mar said:
Saw him years ago at The orbit, in morley total different experience. Very european style.

One of the best clubs in the north, seen many good people playing there. Sven Vath, Joey Beltram, Dave Angel and Umek to name a few. Haven't been there for a while. :cry:

Phat, bumping techno. Is my description of his style. I do not even listen to that much techno but his sets are very good, so I would suggest that you go!

jezzzus the palce was packed.... he started at 2 and was still playing at 7, quality. Unfortunetly for me it was too packed and I left at 4 and went to another club, but some mates were there till gone 7, they had a cracking time ;-)
hope you guys had a good weekend too :D

Sven is f***ing quality!!!! Only seen him at Cocoon last couple of years but apparently he's playin in Orbit soon so a few of us are goin down for that! If u get the chance to see him- Take it! :)

Sven vath is an absolute lord...

Also seem him at the Orbit and he blew are f***ing heads off man..

Essential mix was a let down though..

Come on Ibiza..

Back