Sven Väth at Phonox

He came on at 10.55 just as well left ... But warm up guys "Iron Glove" deserves a lot of credit

I was about to post the same - we all thought theironglove was absolutely superb! We had kinda came to the realisation/acceptance that Sven wasn’t going to make it, but honestly the party itself and music from the DJ was that good we didn’t mind! It just turned out to be the icing on the cake when Sven did arrive!

Good set from Sven - defo a few interesting new records in rotation right now. ‘Masarima - Freak Like U (club mix)’ a pretty cheesy stab at a disco-ish sound but did the job to break up what was a pretty intense and hard Sven set! Also really liking ‘Avision - Liquid Gold’!

Huge shout out to Phonox as a venue too - my first time and defo one of my new favourites. Great sound and lighting. Very intimate and relaxed! Everything you want in a great small venue!

He came on at 10.55 just as we left ... But warm up guy "The Iron Glove" deserves a lot of credit

Massive round of applause to The Iron Glove. Turned a 3 hour set into a 7 hour masterpiece. Even took it up when Sven was supposed to come on at his new time of 10pm. We left at 10.15pm sadly.

I was about to post the same - we all thought theironglove was absolutely superb! We had kinda came to the realisation/acceptance that Sven wasn’t going to make it, but honestly the party itself and music from the DJ was that good we didn’t mind! It just turned out to be the icing on the cake when Sven did arrive!

Good set from Sven - defo a few interesting new records in rotation right now. ‘Masarima - Freak Like U (club mix)’ a pretty cheesy stab at a disco-ish sound but did the job to break up what was a pretty intense and hard Sven set! Also really liking ‘Avision - Liquid Gold’!

Huge shout out to Phonox as a venue too - my first time and defo one of my new favourites. Great sound and lighting. Very intimate and relaxed! Everything you want in a great small venue!

I've fallen in love with the club. Want to run an event there, it just feels right!

Massive round of applause to The Iron Glove. Turned a 3 hour set into a 7 hour masterpiece. Even took it up when Sven was supposed to come on at his new time of 10pm. We left at 10.15pm sadly.

Our group has been waxing lyrical about him since too - such a great set! I would go as far as to say better than Sven on the night being totally honest.

Nice one ?? could of been a real dampner Sven not making it but sounds like it opened the door for someone else

Phonox always has some class lineups

Just booked the tickets to see Papa Sven this this upcoming Sunday. Never been to Phonox. Anything to expect?

Just booked the tickets to see Papa Sven this this upcoming Sunday. Never been to Phonox. Anything to expect?

Great little club … good door staff … small outside smoking area at the back … sad to miss this one … warm up guy is same as last time

Proper ‘dance’ club, nice little cocktail / bar thing downstairs to sit in while it warms up, then a decent sized main room, bar at the side. Sound system is very good

Gutted to miss this as it looks like I might have been able to make it

I'm dieing to get over to phonox.
Wish I could of made palms tax residency recently.
Tentatively planning a trip over for Saoirse's residency in the new year.

Hummed and harred about this, but it’s just too dear to book last minute from the toon. Was looking about £200 quid for a one nighter. With Christmas coming up, decided to give it the elbow.

Will likely regret my decision on Sunday.

Back