Sundown Ibiza Suites & Spa

spaceslug

I've seen this place advertised on the Spotlight website and judging by the location and look of the place, I *think* it's a refurb of the old Hotel Nautilus that's been closed for a couple of years. I love the bay and this looks like it could be a great place to stay, but the artists impressions illustrating how the building will look do not inspire confidence thats it is, or actually will be, ready for the season this year.

Anyone over there have any more info on how the refurb is progressing and if it will be ready in time?

Thanks.

Thanks, thought as much.

Any info on the progress? Not confident about booking given the number of unfinished building projects over there.

I walked by there in august,looked like a lot of work had been going on.
You can already book it, if you want to take a chance.

ps. didn't see your post above,before I posted....

Last edited by a moderator:
Not confident about booking given the number of unfinished building projects over there.
what are you like..... don't you trust these professionals?!

paleta.gif
me_ar_02.gif
x_feina.gif
me_ar_12.gif

ps. it will be ready ;-)

what are you like..... don't you trust these professionals?!

paleta.gif
me_ar_02.gif
x_feina.gif
me_ar_12.gif

ps. it will be ready ;-)

That's WAY more activity than I've ever seen on a spanish building site. :D
I think I'll book one of our usual haunts for this year and check the place out while we're over there.

March 2012

They are really cracking on with it , they have had a large team of workers, hard at it for the last few weeks..think it has been a very big project..think it will be ready xx:D

Sundown Suites

Hi, we are looking to stay here in June can anyone help as regard to whether they will be open?

nearly there

it does look nearly finished and there is a sign outside saying open june 2012..:D

Ate at the restaurant opposite it 2 days ago and it looks pretty good, very modern.

As for opening 23rd July, I wouldn't rule it out but it didn't look completely finished inside when I saw it.

I'm here now, trying to get a 5 month baby to sleep in a boiling apartment because they can't get the aircon to work. Useless. We complained before went out to dinner and were told to leave a key card in and it would cool down, but that was rubbish.

Not booked through Spotlight as there was no availability showing for tonight, but walked into reception earlier and booked. For €225 for the night, I expect better than the receptionist guessing how to work the aircon because 'there's no technical staff on overnight'.

AVOID.

In the interest of balance, they've waived the half day at weekend rate they wanted for a late checkout without any fuss, so if our day a very nice pool is ok, we may leave relatively satisfied.

Back