Sunday Best parties- 12 Jul, 9 Aug, 30 Aug, 20 Sept

M

mattlebonk

Does anybody know when/where these are going to be, or how you get tickets/invite?

The Strongbow website just says the following:

Leading chill out exponents Sunday Best go with Ibiza like eggs go with bacon, and their four summer parties on the hypnotically beautiful Salinas Beach should be no less tasty. At a mystery venue never previously used for events, Strongbow will be headline sponsors of all four events, when 1000+ of the island's hippest, coolest clubbers will congregate to listen to the likes of Bent, Groove Armada, Lemon Jelly, Fatboy Slim & Rob Da Bank, with the sand below their feet, the sun setting in the sky and the melodic sounds ringing in their ears (not with Tinnitus, mind). Sunday Best's reputation in Ibiza is second to none, and their parties should be the highlight of the summer.

that sounds very intertesting indeed!!
i think the wanna keep it a secret though by reading that

hence you have to go and find it yourself....

Yeah, I totally don't blame them from keeping the blaggers like me away.

Only managed to get to the last Sunday Best birthday party by sending a grovelling, praising email to Rob da Bank.

Just got this info from Sunday Best...

On 12th July, Sunday Best jets off to IBIZA! Here we will be teaming up with Strongbow to create the first of 4 amazing parties over summer at the most beautiful beach in Ibiza - Benirras Beach. Joined by the globe’s leading Djs playing the sun down.. including A Man Called Adam, Justin Robertson, Ross Allen, Dubtribe, Phil Mison and Alfredo plus many more. 5pm till midnight.

Next 3 parties in Ibiza...
Sat 9 August
Sat 30 August
Sat 20 September

Sunday Best will also be resident at Savannahs in Ibiza every Tuesday in association with Jockey Slut. Tickets available from magazine competitions, shops in Ibiza and to win on the Sunday Best website www.sundaybest.net

Back