summer fragrance...

Been around a while now but I still love that Ralph Lauren one in the little round blue bottle!:D

My mum has just bought Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein....that is really summery and fresh.8)

Ooh more girlie threads :D

I like Matthew Williamson for summer, I'm almost coming to the end of mine so will be going perfume shopping at the airport.

Stella McCartney has done a lighter summer version of Stella which I would like to try cos I wear Stella at the mo.

The new Marc Jacobs ones - Grass, Rain and Cotton are very summary.

My fall-back summer smell is Lacoste Just Pink.

:D I don't think we can get the MJ ones in Leicester cos i'd like to smell them!

I'd just like a really fresh one that doesn't fade quickly!

Barbie said:
Ooh more girlie threads :D

I like Matthew Williamson for summer, I'm almost coming to the end of mine so will be going perfume shopping at the airport.

Stella McCartney has done a lighter summer version of Stella which I would like to try cos I wear Stella at the mo.

The new Marc Jacobs ones - Grass, Rain and Cotton are very summary.

My fall-back summer smell is Lacoste Just Pink.

I find Stella doesn't last long - i've had both in the past...

jessyg123 said:
I find Stella doesn't last long - i've had both in the past...

Oh I like the normal one and was thinking of getting the summer one at the airport, I'll have to have a rethink.

I love buying perfume at the airport, I must try about 20 and then stink everyone out when I get on the plane :lol:

Barbie said:
Oh I like the normal one and was thinking of getting the summer one at the airport, I'll have to have a rethink.

I love buying perfume at the airport, I must try about 20 and then stink everyone out when I get on the plane :lol:

I love it too - strange! Its just nicer getting it from the airport!:D

jessyg123 said:
I love it too - strange! Its just nicer getting it from the airport!:D

My holiday starts as soon as I get to the airport - stocking up on perfume, juicy tubes, fancy make-up you name it :lol:

Barbie said:
My holiday starts as soon as I get to the airport - stocking up on perfume, juicy tubes, fancy make-up you name it :lol:

Tell me about it....I had a bloody field day the other week at Terminal 1 when I flew out to Cyprus! :lol:

With all the connecting flights and changes....I got to visit duty free 5 times!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just bought the jean paul gaultier summer fragrance from boots - v nice :D

Tried the Anna Sui new one and thats v nice too!:D

Back