Summer 2006!

miss242

:D Hey people, I've just joined this site and am looking for some help and advice.
I want to go 2 Ibiza when the season starts for the summer to work and stay but as I've never been b4 I don't know where to start. I am a 18 yr old female and will be going alone so I would be grateful if anyone could give me any info on what resort is good to work in, how much dosh I'll need to get me going and stuff like that. Thanks again xxx

hey there chick im in the same situation as you

hoping to go out prob begin of june, and hope to stay til end of sept

i have been there 3 times for hols but never worked there.i have 2 mates who working there few years go tho, and got some tips from them

i think the general sensus is get out there as early as poss and job hunt out there. the ship, bar, is where all the jobs are advertised apparently. also where you can find accomodation.

think i am going to go out for a week or 2 as a hol and find work while on hol, and accomodation

my mates who worked out there, have still got the number for their old boss, who is out there last year, we met up with him last summer when on hols, may get them to get in touch with him to help me out when i first go out there.

my mate worked for angel fingers, the massage people in the big clubs,

let you know if i come up with anything of use to you. ail me at natali.welsh@bromford.co.uk

chow x:p

Back