Summer 19 Aug 1rst til 14th -19th

Discussion in 'Meet me in Ibiza' started by FallenangelGparsons, Aug 18, 2017.

1. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

IMG_20181017_233302.jpg

2. ibizageeer69

ibizageeer69 Active Member

3. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

there is a pic on insta from the girl on the back with face but the rear view is better :D

cocoon closing cost me more than planned , i ve received yesterday a 100€ fine (95km/h instead 80) from oct 4th 8h10 am..Pacha -> san an
    i paid it 50€ (50% discount if paid in 20days), 50€ less for kids X-mas :mad:

goldcar still didnt answer me, the trick is that for a little bump
    727€ is quiet a scam, insurance may only refund 427€ for now with the documents they send
    i forgot to mention they charged me 4€ for oil with 18€ for manpower, i should not bring ita mate @nicco mate from oil station an jordi to sa trinxa
    53€ for administrative task

2 lines in the documents i ve signed

4 lines in the bill, the UK insurance wants to know what is those 2 extra lines inclusind clean...

Still waiting money from Record go as promised 280€

IBIZA, u feuck me enough MONEY since decades , a change gonna comme next year :D

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    johndiamond and craig72 like this.
  4. feynman

feynman Active Member

Cars and Girls / The Sprouts ? You know this ? These idiots thought its in Monaco. Look at the well known club KU. I was there ... Old mother ....

FallenangelGparsons likes this.
  5. FallenangelGparsons

I 'm a Rock bible just saying :D

from oct 4th to oct 16th still 12 days, i hope no more fine :mad:

6. ibizageeer69

ibizageeer69 Active Member

with all due respect Captain you should really use taxis, safer for everyone yea? and probably cheaper, i drive 7 days a week and never had your amount of claims, of course it wouldn't be tiredness would it ???

7. FallenangelGparsons

In Paris my last fine was at least 3 years ago, I'm very watchful with the driving, more in Ibiza.
    Last time i paid a taxi in ibz was year 2001..
    Very VERY back luck this year in ibz with all those renting cars stories , i may be cursed , add my favourite sparkling green ACS earplugs (180€) i may drop of the car :cry: , at least 'im Alive :D

8. FallenangelGparsons

Ibz 18 holidays still on my minds, even i'm trying to get out ibz out of my minds until Aug...:D

July aug 18:
    Record Go finally send me pdf that show ill get the refunds as promised :)

8€ because they charge me too much for the dirt
    38€ for annoyment for giving old cars as replacement cars
    218€ for the fact that my card is a credit card and , no reason to impose me Full insurance

Closing 18 :looks like i will loose 400€ :mad: as Goldcar don"t want to explain the 2 other lines , saying thay charge me more than whats is written on the form ive autographed..and the UK insurance may refund me only 300€ from 700€

craig72 likes this.
  9. FallenangelGparsons

Stop talkin about money n lets talk about music

one of the best party ive attended ibz closing 18: zoo project closing in the rabbit hole room from 11pm to 4h00am

it's not all about big names , i rank solomun afterparty oct 16th , not along my best 20 parties along ibiza18 :D

https://www.mixcloud.com/djeancedri..._TQWI_2GqlLDxg6XbRADTi4ulPjSRrSlGnY8-12HVkwsY

ps:it's not because the djs are french, but he put many darbuka samples on his mix :cool: