Summer 19 Aug 1-2 nd- 14 -19

Discussion in 'Meet me in Ibiza' started by FallenangelGparsons, Aug 18, 2017.

1. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

yes, man, ibz the chilling way, lots of nice restaurant i didnt do so many but only 3 along closing because i got a budget and too many parties to do
    Lot of bars chilling at ibz town/sunset bars..
    lots of drumming session in beaches with hippy, following Francisco, i saw him back from party the morning pdb bora bora with rich model girls but i didnt follow them even requested by francisco :p

Pikes & PIKEs HOTEl! :cool: eg i wont do paradise closing anymore but Pikes hotel honey dijon if on ibz the old fart way that sept 26th
    Many free daytimes parties and nightime parties
    A few house paying parties such Glitterbox/Defected and many free house/techno partie on gueslist :D

i will avoid rammy places

Big shout to @nicco italian bro that follow the Pirate 3 times this year & @johndiamond the only spotlight that ask for a meetup, hotel close by 300m helped :D and enjoyin some dance at pikes hotel and 2 other spotlights at km5 ccoon @soha @Tucker @carl288 & other spotlight i didnt mention as we should spend more times ...
    New valuable netherland mate is priceless, as in a pack we need a tall guy, a girl (polish one) to secure dancefloor
    he kept on asking people not to smoke in pacha 1rst row & all people get out, yeah smoe burn my weakes eyes in clubs, sometimes pain is so intense i left the clmub such dc10 in garden...he was on my fb since 4 years but only met by chance in pikes hotel and didnt realize he was on my contact until asking him , what is ur fb/insta :lol:
    I met lot of contacts friends by chance in the clubs but iddnt saw my netherlan bro that knoow all people in ibiza, even at same parties.we dont play hide n seek in the clubs...peopel have they own schedule i wont loosing time to text them..
    I met lot of contacts but i can feel they dont enjoy the pirate but only want to take advantage of free rides and guestlist about ibz :rolleyes:

i made rides to brazil model , polish girl ,that even invite me to her flat if alone in amsterdam (i ll plan ADE right now if any holidays left :spank:), i'm more into meeting these kind of girls than greedy lads(girls to but less) just sayin :spank: (ticket clubs on budget, drinks in club on budget, drugs on budget but only 2€ for a ride, coming from san an to U droping at their home with the risk to bump into right side of the road as i was really tired (ive manager the riding along ibz closing except that day at U :confused: because of last 2€ pickup :rolleyes: that could get me a crashcar to a wall), making san a-u,n u san an for 2€ :eek: as i was on way to go home, im ok to meet those people on a dancefloor but no more pickup with my car rides :D they pay taxi but want free rides with me,weird..i shouldnt give my spare pikes to this guy and gave it to polish girl that is very VERY friendly :D ), Pickup is only For Models/nice girls or trustful mates :lol: eg @nicco , @Rxstream this year, soulmate from UAE & Fusion.
    for other people TAXI!!!!!!

for people questionning my greediness level
    once back from ibz i gave 400€ (ask 300) to help :cool:, a dj told me in 20 years ive never seen someone so nice than u that gave me 2 can vidal hierbas=> win to win situation, nothing is free in life
    im in his super vip guestlist at all parties he will mix, so ,still people questionning about my greediness level? i dont need lessons from selfish people on drugs (maybe they don't notice it.)..guys ;)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    johndiamond, Rxstream, Tucker and 2 others like this.
  2. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

I still don't understand - why do you always sound so surprised when people want to take advantage of you? I mean what the hell do you expect - strangers, randoms, hitchhikers to give a shit about the driver, some guy they've only just met? You're from Paris which has certain similarities with London ie people are pretty cynical and hard-edged which is why I don't understand why you are so naive with these people

FallenangelGparsons and jimmiz like this.
  3. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

That's all folks...tilll next year..
    DUZ59ys.gif

soha, Rxstream, kimajy and 4 others like this.
  4. FallenangelGparsons

i still believe in the good for next ibiz virgins ill meet but i will change some rules! as i hate people makin delays

it reminds me of that dog that wanted my 30€ tiny suckling pig at Sa caleta
    i told mate, if this dog keep on annoyin me, he is on menu in 2 mn :lol: (dont take word litteraly i dont eat dogs :D)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    johndiamond and craig72 like this.
  5. FallenangelGparsons

IBZ18 over, let's plan ibz 19 :cool:

it should be from aug 1rst to aug 19th max (worst period i know but best mates are there), hoping to spread just 10days of the week and picking plane tickets the cheapest one :D & IBIZA with the flow and less parties for sure
    For hotels ,they told me for peak season u have to book a long time ago such 1 year, otherwise it will raise x2, x3

for closing no need to book hotels in advance as they even give best deals las days of october

6. Nono

Nono Active Member

Nice to hear. When we met at Cocoon - Closing - After you told something of your retirement from Ibiza......

craig72 likes this.
  7. FallenangelGparsons

yeah, i dont remember when we met..but its ibz19 focus on chillout time, parties on 2n plan
    This will be more a restaurant touring than party planning.

Zoo project as daytime
    Bora bora
    BMI
    Dystopia

Elrow ushuaia

Heart Factory
    Glitterbox
    Defected
    Ego manumission if still there
    Pikes hotel parties

all house parties even small parties are the only one i plan...ill give a miss for techno parties for sure :Deven Dc10 parties too

ive done too much parties those last 3 years i'm done. 120+ :cool:

for closing ill make exception for DC10 elrow party ...free techno parties, port, km5 benimussa, , why not...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  8. FallenangelGparsons

I 've Checked hotel price for aug/ price x 4 :eek:
    Ibz Spartan way? here I comes again :D or 1 month from mid Sept to mid oct ?
    No way to pay more than 30€ to sleep..

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  9. Crawleytown

Crawleytown Member

What happened to “IBZ the old fart way 2019”??

You know you’re gonna end up at some dirty techno all nighters anyway Pirate, you can’t get enough ;)

10. FallenangelGparsons

for August ,yes ibz the old fart way is planned..Many sunset,restaurants,beaches; many rides to ibz town ,some drumming session with hippies,parties on 2nd level if mates insist, otherwise i won't go :D ..Free parties will be the answer for IBZ aug, i wont put any € for it :p

i just forgot to say that for Closing it will be a party geared trip :lol: I need my "clubbing" Fix :cool:, but i will picky about the parties.
    i have no ideas if ill do 5 parties or 25+ again , ill see with the flow

11. FallenangelGparsons

Among randoms i met on the dancefloor, ive just spot that one was Graham Sahara :oops:, kind of friendly guy that come to see me & saying with german accent, i ve seeing u everywhere bro, we share drinks :cool: pikes hotel & all over place i ve forgot where we met :spank:

12. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

German accent, Graham?!

13. FallenangelGparsons

add ibz side effect :D

14. FallenangelGparsons

WTF Goldcar charged me oct 17th 727€ for a little bump and little scratch that was already there :eek:
    im fully insured but it will take time to get those 727€!
    1rst time they charge so much money :cry:

No more feucking free/discount rides :arrow:who let some chewing gums in the car, make dirt to it and so on ..

15. FallenangelGparsons

1 bad new came with good news :cool: Record go will refund me 218.88€ for full insurance imposed july 2018, claiming my debit+credit card was not a credit after sending them an email that wednesday that ive filled a form with french customs scam brigade :), saying get the money to the pirate or ull be suied by fren customs squad
    they should pay back 38€ for old car issue, nice 3 menu del dia for ibz 19
    they give me a discount for next booking but no thanks :D
    the story:

Hello Record Go

You should get back my money 230€ for imposed insurance purchasing

I ve rent a car end sept with goldcar and no issue to recognize my card ad credit card

I ve sent a form to denunciate ur way to impose full insurance

You should get back my money,unless u ll get suied by French police as I got all evidence that show that u scam me

I can tolerate mistake from 2 employes but not all company.

Dear client,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Let us confirm you that we have escalated your case. Our Customer Care department manager has authorised the refund of the amount paid for our TCC Broker. Therefore, you will shortly receive the refund of € 218.88.

Please, note that this may take 3 - 10 business days to be reflected in your account, depending on your card issuer/bank.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

they answer that monday ,so 2 month after , ans still keep on their position with only 38€ refund

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your e-mail. We have a delay due to the seasonal increase in our business levels at this time of year.

We would like to thank you for giving us your feedback and the opportunity to know that, at least with you, our service was not the way it is supposed to.

It is of paramount importance to address the issue of what Record Go stands for regarding our customer satisfaction. As any other business we may think of, customers are the reason why we are still alive as a company. Customer satisfaction is a must; without satisfied customers our business would have fallen apart a few years ago.

As you may know, all our vehicles have an insurance with an excess and customers who want to waive the excess can pay for the Total Comfort Cover to be fully covered.

There are only 3 specific cases where it is compulsory for the customer to take the Total Comfort Cover:

1. When the customer uses debit or an American Express card to pay for his booking and/or
    2. When the customer is 70 years old and above.
    3. When the renter (payer) is not the driver stated in the rental agreement.

Other than that, the customer may choose the most suitable option for his rental. According to our records, the POS terminal showed debit card. You benefited from the Total Comfort cover, therefore, no refund can be authorised.

With regard to the estate of the vehicles provided, we would like to offer you our most sincere apologies. Please note that, as you did, you can always address our airport staff at any moment if you are not satisfied with the state of the vehicle provided. Our staff will do everything in their power to satisfy your needs, exchanging the car if required. We have forwarded your comments about the state of the vehicles you received to the airport office Supervisor and to the Fleet Manager in order to enhance our service and to avoid providing our customers with cars in this poor state.

We would like you to understand this is only an isolated case and Record would like to apologise and offer you a refund of € 38.56 for this unfortunate incident.

Regarding the € 95 charge, please find copied below point 2.1.:

2.1. The customer shall return the car at Record Go’s office, at the place and time previously agreed and stated in this contract. He shall keep the motor vehicle, its system and tools clean and in good condition. If this condition is not fulfilled, Record Go is entitled to require, at a Court of Law, the return of the vehicle. Moreover, the client authorizes Record Go to charge him/her the corresponding expenses that may result from the non-fulfilment of this condition. [...] The rental price includes a standard vehicle cleaning, yet in the event the vehicle requires a special cleaning (animal hair, garbage, stickers, etc), Record Go will charge an extra cost of 95 €.

Please, be informed that this cleaning fee is clearly stated in our terms and conditions. Therefore we have only been able to refund you with the overcharged € 7.71.

We would like to offer some form of compensation as a further gesture of our goodwill. For your next car rental, we would like to offer a one-time special discount. Please send an email to our Reservation Centre (reservas@recordrentacar.com) or contact our Contact Center (from UK 0870 735 03 72 or from Spain 902 123 002) with the following reference number: xxxxxxx when making your next booking. Please note that this special discount is only valid for vehicle reservations in the following Record Go locations: Palma de Mallorca, Malaga, Alicante and Ibiza.

We would like you to still use our company, as we do appreciate you as one of our customers.

johndiamond likes this.
  16. FallenangelGparsons

Looks like slow dow in ibz roads will be the answer for next year as i ve received a 100€ fine :mad: from oct 1 for 95mk instead of 80km 7h15am, i guess in the highway from ibz town to san an
    ive paid the fine as its 50€ along 20days....

still waiting money confirmed to be refund by Record go 230 +50€ frol july aug renting...
    the refund by alliance insurance is quiet a pain but i still beleive in miracles after many messages sent to them & Goldcar...
    The trick is it's written
    alteta trasera derecha
    paragolpes delantero ( :\ it was already there but i forgot to look at the check in from sept 26th, ur last day after 20days partying, minds is not really 100% accurate :D) on the form ive autographed

but on the bill
    They ve added 2 lines
    check in limpieza 24.79€
    check in danos 282€

check in paragolpes 200€
    check in aleta 150€

the insurance , orchad administration in the uk is questionning those 24.79€ and 282€

i was trying to get ibz out of my head to ease the waiting, but Ibz 18 is still on my minds because of this shit :(

first ever time i received a fine from ibiza since 99 :rolleyes: i guess they wont take u 1 point from my full 12points driving license
    1rst time ive took the platinum insurance and first time rentir car charged me more than 80€

i was blessed this year :confused: but year 19, IBIZA,u wont ripp me off again as im planning ibz the Hippy/Tramp way meaning , restrictive budget :cool:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 11:21 AM
    johndiamond likes this.
  17. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

did you take photos before and after?

if it says daños, you must have damaged it - ask them to give details
    limpieza means you returned it looking like a mud or dust-coated tank
    paragolpes probably means it was dented

I don't even want to think about how this car was driven

18. ibizageeer69

ibizageeer69 Active Member

probably very badly by a sleep deprived French man with high levels of ginger and gummy bears racing round his system o_O

19. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Could you imagine on board camera.. :lol:#scenes

ibizageeer69 likes this.
  20. ibizageeer69

ibizageeer69 Active Member

imagine the hot polska/Brazilian back seat camera action :oops: