✿ Sueños de Libertad Festival, 20-22 April 2017

McRackin

Super Moderator
First bands announced:

SDL-Artistas-Confirmados-General-Inatagram.jpg

As the two previous editions, the first night (acoustic performances) will take place at the Regio in San Antonio. The location for the second and third days, along with more national and international artists, will be revealed in the coming months!

:arrow: http://www.sdl-ibizafestival.com/

New additions and tickets available:

SDL-Artistas-Confirmados-Nuevas-Confirmaciones.png

• JUEVES 20 Cine - Teatro Regio, San Antonio de Portmany, Ibiza - Apertura de puertas 20:00 h
  • VIERNES 21 Y SÁBADO 22 Playa del Arenal San Antonio de Portmany - Apertura de Puertas 17:30 h

Do you know if the only way to attend is to buy the 3 day ticket or can you rock up and pay on the door or buy single night tickets?

Single night tickets for friday and saturday will be on sale soon and i'm sure there will be tickets on the door too!

3-day tickets have been sold out since late january, as the Regio has a limited capacity. since then you can choose between the fri+sat ticket or single day tickets.

Cool. Was planning on just getting tickets for Saturday but I think I'll grab the 2 day tickets just in case im at a loose end on the Friday or it looks like one day would be better than the other weather wise.

i reckon they'll still have tickets on the door, if you prefer to buy them the same day... probably a bit more expensive though!

ignore my previous post...

No dejéis todo para lo ultimo día, el aforo es limitado y los abonos de 2 días y las entradas individuales están volandoooo

... tickets are selling fast!

I have to admit, i have no idea who any of the people on the lineup are but thats adding to the anticipation for me. Just going along for the good vibes and the craic.

Tried to educate myself and made a wee Sueños de Libertad youtube playlist to get me up to speed... the ones im most looking forward to seeing from tonights research are...

Last edited:
Back