Subliminal sessions 2003....

Robo

Subliminal Sessions Ibiza

Continuiing their award winning funky house midweek parties in Ibiza, Subliminal Sessions will blow the roof off at Pacha every Wednesday starting June 18th. The kick-off of the opening night will see resident DJ and Subliminal supremo Erick Morillo taking the decks. It will be his first time to hold a weekly residency at Subliminal Sessions this summer. Joining him are Harry Romero and live guest Robert Owens, London's 'YoYo' (you're only young once!) is to play in the Global Room and will have a monthly residency there.

During the summer, Erick will share the decks with the whole Subliminal family including Harry 'Choo Choo' Romero, Jose Nunez, Who da Funk, Melvin Moore, Antranig & Richard F. Special 'back to back' sets with Erick will see Cassius, Josh Wink, E-Smoove, Seb Fontaine, DJ Vibe, Audio Bully's, Robbie Rivera, DJ Heather and Pete Moss and more to be confirmed.

Last summer, Erick playing after/B2B with Seb Fontaine (11/9) was one of the best nights i had. I hadnt heard Fontaine live for a couple of years and really enjoyed his set, although Erick after was just amazing, his set seemed to go on forever!

N8 said:
Last summer, Erick playing after/B2B with Seb Fontaine (11/9) was one of the best nights i had. I hadnt heard Fontaine live for a couple of years and really enjoyed his set, although Erick after was just amazing, his set seemed to go on forever!

Yep I was there that night, it was the We Love NY night wasn't it for Sept 11th, I think that has been my fave Subliminal Sessions so far :D Erick played about a 20 minute version of So Much Love To Give, it was really emotional I thought with all the I Love NY flags and little Erick in his I Love NY t-shirt :D

Robbie Rivera!!!!!!!

I hope he's there 1st week of September!!!!

Yep, that was the night Barbie! My best Pacha night too.

I was on the podium in front of the DJ box most of the night, i remember Erick popping in and out of it while Seb was playing and everyone wondering when he was gonna start playing himself, the atmosphere was amazing.

That was the second tme i had heard So much love (first was on the sunday b4 when Lawler dropped it, last song on terrace@space :D ) and like you say it seemed to go on forever, i was grinning and smiling like some nutter throughout :lol:

Seem to remember Erick playing I feel Love as well which destroyed the place and the last song Seb played - Love Story which went down 'quite well' 8)

N8 said:
Seem to remember Erick playing I feel Love as well which destroyed the place

I Feel Love will always destroy any place. It is, quite simply, the best dance record ever made

N8 said:
That was the second tme i had heard So much love (first was on the sunday b4 when Lawler dropped it, last song on terrace@space :D ) and like you say it seemed to go on forever, i was grinning and smiling like some nutter throughout :lol:

God me too matey, first time I heard So Much Love was with Lawler on the Terrace, either I'm stalking you or you're stalking me lol!!

Lol, We obviously both have exceptionally good taste :lol:

Are you going to any of the Subliminal/Erick dates in the next few weeks? I'm going to the sessions at Bed on the 26th, should be a quality night :D

N8 said:
Lol, We obviously both have exceptionally good taste :lol:

Are you going to any of the Subliminal/Erick dates in the next few weeks? I'm going to the sessions at Bed on the 26th, should be a quality night :D

Yep :D First of all I'm doing Godskitchen @ NEC for Erick's return to the UK and then following wk will be at Bed, cannot wait :D

N8 and Barbie, you both seem to have been there at the same time as me last year.

The space terrace just came 'together' (excuse the pun) when lawler dropped "so much love to give", it was one of the best nights/days i have ever had.

Morillos set at pacha was so legendary and thought him and seb rocked the joint!

I'm off to see Morillo at bed to, he normally rocks the place! Went to the birthday the other week for T. Humpries and he was spot on!

Maybe catch ya on the dance floor at bed!

Love Groover said:
N8 and Barbie, you both seem to have been there at the same time as me last year.

The space terrace just came 'together' (excuse the pun) when lawler dropped "so much love to give", it was one of the best nights/days i have ever had.

Morillos set at pacha was so legendary and thought him and seb rocked the joint!

I'm off to see Morillo at bed to, he normally rocks the place! Went to the birthday the other week for T. Humpries and he was spot on!

Maybe catch ya on the dance floor at bed!

Hey Groover of Love, its UniSol here :p

Hi mate, hows tricks, was just havin a browse the other day so thought i'd log in and say that i was at all the same nights as these others. Weird seein ya under a different name

Love Groover said:
Hi mate, hows tricks, was just havin a browse the other day so thought i'd log in and say that i was at all the same nights as these others. Weird seein ya under a different name

Yeah, bin here a while.

We will meet one day, saw your pic, but don't recognise the face. Not a Sheffield'er though are you?

Dont get down to Bed as much these days due to having to feel well on Mondays more and more - you know how it is. Do get round the bars though on a regular saturday evening - Halcyon, Takapuna etc.

See you around.

Back