Stripclubs and erotic 'entertainment' in Ibiza

freeeky

Asking for a friend :lol:
as he is off to Ibiza for a stag party with a few friends this summer.

I remember years ago there was the Secret Garden in San Antonio that was ok, and The Blue Rose in Ibiza Town.

Have these kind of places been priced out of Ibiza these days?

yeah that brothel sounds about right, if you want to lose a shitload of money (and probably your wallet and all your credit cards too, if you're that smashed) and pick up a few STDs, all whilst supporting the local mafia pimps and their serial exploitation of slave women trafficked in from around the world

Or you could simply go old-school and just chat some tourist up with a bit of charm and save all the hassle?

Hey, don't shoot the messenger! Whether you believe it or not, the question was asked on behalf of someone else who isn't a board member. As someone who is happily married, its not an activity I'm pursuing myself!

Im back out in Ibiza this year, but not with this group.

If im paying 70 quid into a club im not wasting time chatting up women... im here for the music and maybe pay for a blow job on the way home, im afraid this is ibiza these days... :)

The plus is that Girls know this and are much more friendlier in clubs now days than before..:)

Hey, don't shoot the messenger! Whether you believe it or not, the question was asked on behalf of someone else who isn't a board member. As someone who is happily married, its not an activity I'm pursuing myself!

Im back out in Ibiza this year, but not with this group.

look i'm not preaching at you or your mate - it's none of my business.

I'm just saying it's a really dodgy world, which a lot of tourists don't even know about. I know you could say the same about the drug trade, but the human cost here is a lot more immediate and even more violent

eg

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/opinion/2016/09/27/prostitucion-tragedia-cotidiana/868887.html

http://www.elmundo.es/baleares/2016/09/23/57e4fbf9e5fdea1c388b4607.html

One of those articles says that some Nigerian girls were threatened with voodoo curses!

Ultimately, what happens is that it turns the island into a darker and nastier place and everyone loses in the long run

Secret Garden in San Antonio
now called bada bing... no, seriously!

19226007_266618600478402_4322397611247647536_n.jpg

Anyone know if that place by the petrol station past linekers is still open for business? That could be a shout for him

Has the glitzy place with the gold statues outside it on the road into San An from Ronda (opposite the Karting and near the police station) closed down ? It looked empty for the first time in years when I was over. Always cast an eye in that direction to see if they're still going :lol: Took a randy mate in there a few years ago - overpriced cava 'cover charge', velour curtains and a jukebox downstairs. Soviet style rooms and bidets upstairs but very cute and affable South American girls and yeah, be charming and rubber up if you do :lol::lol::lol: 70 for the full monty in those days - tonsilitis and thrush are complimentary :twisted:

Place near Ibiza rock was busy with our lot last month..:twisted:

40 Euro lapdances tho? 40 or even 20 is just so pricey.

Has the glitzy place with the gold statues outside it on the road into San An from Ronda (opposite the Karting and near the police station) closed down ? It looked empty for the first time in years when I was over. Always cast an eye in that direction to see if they're still going :lol: Took a randy mate in there a few years ago - overpriced cava 'cover charge', velour curtains and a jukebox downstairs. Soviet style rooms and bidets upstairs but very cute and affable South American girls and yeah, be charming and rubber up if you do :lol::lol::lol: 70 for the full monty in those days - tonsilitis and thrush are complimentary :twisted:

There's no cover charge in the one in the West end. The girls try to get you to buy em expensive drinks but you can decline it. It worked the same way in Korea's Hooker Hill.

The 70 euros doesnt include kissing or any other extra stuff tho, pretty sure it works the same way with the place you're describing

Back