Strategy required.....

eclipse15

So, my flight back is at 10.30am in Monday morning. I’d like to go to BM and Hi on the Sunday. However, I have a hire car. Do I:

A) drop the hire car off mid afternoon in the Sunday and drop my luggage somewhere (?) and be able to have some drinks

Or

B) keep the car and have a sober BM and Hi visit before dropping the car off on Monday morning?

So, my flight back is at 10.30am in Monday morning. I’d like to go to BM and Hi on the Sunday. However, I have a hire car. Do I:

A) drop the hire car off mid afternoon in the Sunday and drop my luggage somewhere (?) and be able to have some drinks

Or

B) keep the car and have a sober BM and Hi visit before dropping the car off on Monday morning?

B) ... check out “Drop and Go” in PDBossa (quite near Hi) to leave your luggage ...

Could you not park the car at the airport with your luggage locked in it the Sunday afternoon. Go Hi then monday taxi to airport, retreive case and sign the car back?
I did think about this, but concerned about being over the limit when moving the car from car park to the drop off place on Monday morning

B) they often check alcool around 11h30pm when u get out of BMI right side, go left side if afraid of police checking :D and road is curvy/narrow, better not to be drunk, the car, fall out on right gap , when out of BMI after 50m make my day this night :lol:

10h30am?
i already got flight at 6h00am, really in a messy state after sankeys, i forgot 50€ & my credit card in safe place in the car that morning :spank:

opening 18 flight at 9h30am, i felt asleep at 5h00am and nearly miss flight :D, just don't sleep even thinking only for 10mn nap o_O , just go straight to airport, but don't feel asleep in airport b4 entering the plane :lol:

Get ur luggage packed the morning Put alarm clock 8h30am, after blue marlin (Beach dancefloor shut midnight, no point to stay until 04h00 into smalll rammy dancefloor at entrance of bmi) around midnight in pdb , drop some water on ur car for the dust.
After Hi go to oil station then airport
it took a long time to move last day, after the last ever party :lol:

ps:Hi on sunday? Really? this party suckx...

Last edited:
It’s in the car hire multi storey at the airport- P3 I think
Keep car til as late as poss - 5/6pm. Take to drop off car park as if you were actually returning it, park up with luggage in. Don’t hand keys in.
Taxi to BM, taxi to hi, taxi to airport in morning, hand keys in.
I’d keep my passport with me too, just in case of theft but that’s your call

Keep car til as late as poss - 5/6pm. Take to drop off car park as if you were actually returning it, park up with luggage in. Don’t hand keys in.
Taxi to BM, taxi to hi, taxi to airport in morning, hand keys in.
I’d keep my passport with me too, just in case of theft but that’s your call
I also thought of that, but I assumed they would look at it and wonder what it’s doing there and shift it with their spare key. Might do that, but then go in and ask to check. If not, do the sober version

Back