StoneyWatch

x-amount

No longer active
During this past week, I've had a feeling of emptyness, sleepless nights and stress, the source of which I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Was it the end of the Cricket?

Was it my work issues?

The whole mincing about going to Ibiza?

The shitty weather?

But now, after reading Mambo's review, I've finally realised what has kept me in this turmoil.

Just where has Stoney aka Stonebridge Hed Kandi DJ extraordinaire been all of this time?

So can we have this thread made a sticky, and can we all (Mambo or Joey, I'm looking at you here) post here if we hear of any reports of Stonebridge whereabouts.

Hell I reckon we can give it it's own forum if it makes the numbers.

No, but I'nm hoping he'll see this thread, and not only see that I care.

Ibiza-Spotlight cares.

Word has it he's not too bad live either, so, in all seriousness, if my S-Man is watching, let me know next time your in London mate... (unless the StoneyWatch doesn't pick him up first)

I realize you're probably trying to take the mick out of mambs, but this thread might be a little over the top as a jab at Stoney considering the guy isn't a Spotlight regular indoctrinated into your acidic British form of humor :confused:

Morbyd said:
I realize you're probably trying to take the mick out of mambs, but this thread might be a little over the top as a jab at Stoney considering the guy isn't a Spotlight regular indoctrinated into your acidic British form of humor :confused:

Fair do's, reading it back, I'm not sure I'm able put across the base of the humour.

Certainly no offence intended. In fact, I'd be gutted if there was.

If anyone's reading that may look as tho this is a dig, then my apologies. I'm not sure it actually does materialise into the comedy gem that I picture it in my head!

I won't edit it, but maybe we'll let this one sink!

No bumping.

Morbyd said:
I realize you're probably trying to take the mick out of mambs

Not sure if you're stirring it, but you're way off the mark there, so please keep those comments to yourself.

No bumping after now.

mambobirdette said:
I aint bothered to be honest, if this is how you want to amuse yourself then carry on :rolleyes:

that IS worth a bump.

just as well mambs doesn't do shedloads of drugs

can you IMAGINE the comedown ;)

only joshing with ya, kerry x

BUMPS.jpg

I'm sure he means that Mambo mentiones my name a lot here - and why not? We do spend a lot of time together on the road and she likes to share that with all you bright and sunny people like you share how to make a cup of tea (was it the milk before or after....decisions decisions). Anyway, no offense taken and I'm flattered you really have time in your busy day to set up a whole thread in my honour.

Back