Still problems with Space Pass Out's?

ClubbingChris

Hi!

we (me and my girlfriend) will be in Ibiza this summer and we plan to go to Space for "We Love Sundays@Space" on the 6th of August.

As I read in some forum threads, there have been strong problems on the opening party with getting in again after leaving the club using the Pass Out offered e.g. with the Spotlight tickets. As this ticket costs 50,- Euro in August this should really not happen :eek:

So my question as we are a little bit concerned:
Are there still problems with getting in again on Sundays? As we will be there in August (busiest month) the club will surely be extremely full ...

Thanks and Regards,
Christian

good question, concerns us also; will be there 6Th August !

Does anyone know when Danny T will spin ?

The 'pass outs' you get with Spotlight are the same 'pass outs' you get if you buy the tickets on the door - either that or Space was full of Spotlight members when I was there. (ie everyone had the yellow wrist bands)

With regards to getting back in if it's busy - I guess if the club is full to capacity, then you might have to wait a bit.

Sorry my answer seems so vague

I went on the 2nd of July and it worked just fine with my spotlight online-tix. pass-out as well. If you choose your exit and re-entering times wisely, you won't have any problems.
In times of a long queue, you'll obviously have to wait for a bit until you can enter, but I don't see how this could be handled better :)

Should be OK, its only really an issue on opening and closing parties...

august will be rammed all day all night, like the other geezer says, choose when you get there and come back carefully and you should be good.

As for when you should, cant really answer as im not in a hotel in Playa den bossa!! : )

there's some sound advice on this thread, thanks powerprof, toms and stephen!

this year's opening party is the only time i have seen people with passouts not let in again.

the parties in august and september will be rammed, but they still won't be as full as the opening / closing parties.

if you arrange to get into the club early to mid-afternoon, that gives you loads of time to enjoy the open air terrace. then pop out for a swim, bite to eat, whatever you fancy, then arrange to come back again between 7pm and 9pm. yes there will be a lot of people trying to get in at those times, but it will get worse later on.

you will still get in at midnight, but you might have to wait a bit longer, and you'll miss the sun going down over the open air terrace, which is one of the truly most enjoyable clubbing moments you can have :)

Just do as i always do - Enter at 17:00, get the wristband. Stay in the club until 00:00, then leave for an hour or two and come back at around 2:00 and stay till monday morning - the end of the party!

triggerb said:
Hey Powerprof... what time did you go in and out?

Tnx.

We left some time between 5 and 6 pm, had dinner at our place, cooled down in the pool and returned 9 pm, I think. We missed parts of Jonathan Ulysses set, which was a pity. :(
But we only had to queue for two or three mins. :)

I was thinking of arriving aound 2pm till 8pm get out and return around 2am; will this guive us problems??

No problems, but u will miss the sunset terrace at its peak (between 20:00-00:00). shame!

Back