Space

S

*Saffy*

Most people postsing on this board are totally in love with the place ... why is it so special ?

Here we go: -

- The location is perfect 8)
- The terrace has the most amazing vibe anywhere on earth :p
- The line ups are awesome ;)
- The dark indoor contrast is great IMO :confused:
- Its open all Sunday :D
- The people are amazing :eek:

Shall I go on?

Hey Saffy, its would be crime if you came home and missed ........

* WE LOVE SUNDAYS AT SPACE *

Most people go in the daytime, but we prefer to spend the day at Bora Bora, then go and eat, get ready and hit Space around 8-9pm and stay in there till close. The party's really got going then.

... only trouble is, We Love Sundays at Space has it's opening party the morning we are leaving :(

got to be

the fact that where can you go clubbing first thing in the morning....

that alone is enough. not including the terrace ..

I find it really difficult to put into words how much I love space. It’s just the happiest place in the world. Nothing beats that feeling you get when you stand in front of the big fans at the top of the stairs in the terrace, drinking your vodka limon, just watching people of every nationality smiling and dancing away like there’s no tomorrow. 8) :D

Saffey!

Its the best situation of a club, people, atmosphere etc!

It is electric in there, words cannot really explain the place, you need to experience it yourself!

WHen the planes rumble over head and the people arms in air....HEAVEN!

If i could choose one place to be on the day the world blew up it would be space! I would go on my own and still have an amazin time!

Soooo true Love Groover :D

If I was going to Ibiza and I could only go out once I would do Sundays @ Space. It's the whole combination of dancing in the sunshine on a Sunday afternoon, the music, the DJs, the people, the atmosphere, the full package :D

Space was by far my favourite club in Ibiza. Can't believe some people prefer Pacha to it.

And having the added bonus of being able to go between there and Bora Bora makes it even better! :D

Space and Pacha are equally my favourite clubs. I love them both for completely different reasons. I don’t think the two can be compared as they are completely different experiences.

True, but I just think the atmosphere in Space is far superior. For me it well lived up to the hype whereas I was a tad disappointed with Pacha.

I think the crowd in Space makes it better, if you're clubbing on a Sunday daytime then you're obviously a bit mad in the first place :p ;) Whereas Pacha there is too many people posing and spending all night wandering round the club, obvsiously haven't got to grips with this dancing malarky :rolleyes: :confused: :p

Barbie said:
I think the crowd in Space makes it better, if you're clubbing on a Sunday daytime then you're obviously a bit mad in the first place :p ;) Whereas Pacha there is too many people posing and spending all night wandering round the club, obvsiously haven't got to grips with this dancing malarky :rolleyes: :confused: :p

That is my point exactly, Barbie.

The number of times I saw people barging about (mainly Spanish) in Pacha, posing in their D+G sunglasses made me laugh.

Hmmmphhhh :evil:

Spanish blokes/sunglasses/pacha.....

last year i was at the bar nearest the entrance chatting to a spahish girl and two spanish guys grabbed me and started shouting "sunglasses,sunglasses" apparntly they'd left them on the bar where i was near :rolleyes: and thought i'd nicked them. They were getting pretty rough by now so the girl i was talking to went to the entrance to tell a doorman, turns out the guys who grabbed me were doormen :rolleyes:

They let me go after the girl started shouting at them and making a scene.

No need.

I've said it before:

Space for the people and the vibe

Pacha for the club and the decor

I'd say 60/40.

Pacha feels so intimate - I always feel right at home there as soon as I walk through the doors. And the sound system is just amazing. Could go on and on about how great Pacha is ...

But having said that, I have to agree that Space has a better atmosphere in the sense that virtually everyone is dancing and focused on the music. There is an energy there, the music drives the crowd and everyone is in harmony with each other. Everyone is just so ... happy! I guess that's how clubbing should be!

Pacha is so big and there is so much going on that sometimes you feel as though the music and dancing is more of a side show than the main event. Still love it there though and as K says, both places are uncomparable as they are two completely different experiences.

Back