Space Pass Out's

debs

Hey All,

Am flying out to Ibiza on friday. :twisted: it's my third year running, however I have never made it to Space or Bora Bora and have decided to chnage that this year, I've booked tickets for space on the 2nd July and wanted to go to Bora Bora the same day, now I see that if we arrive before Space before 4 we are entitled to a pass out but do I have to use my pass out by a certain time? Or can I leave and come back in at any time?

Thanks in advance

debs said:
Hey All,

Am flying out to Ibiza on friday. :twisted: it's my third year running, however I have never made it to Space or Bora Bora and have decided to chnage that this year, I've booked tickets for space on the 2nd July and wanted to go to Bora Bora the same day, now I see that if we arrive before Space before 4 we are entitled to a pass out but do I have to use my pass out by a certain time? Or can I leave and come back in at any time?

Thanks in advance

You can use your pass-out at any time and be out for as little or long as you want.

I don't remember ever being offered a pass out. Do you have to request one upon entry or are you just given one? What's the procedure? Is it the same at Space as it is at Pacha and DC 10?

Cheers

space pass outs

far as i know it depends how much you have paid,ie all day or just 1/2.i heard that you was getting only one pass out for the 50 euro ticket.plus after 11pm it was full on the opening party and they was not letting any more in,

Rafal said:
I don't remember ever being offered a pass out. Do you have to request one upon entry or are you just given one? What's the procedure? Is it the same at Space as it is at Pacha and DC 10?

Cheers

for space: ONLY on sundays. if you buy a regular ticket (40-50€, depending on the season), you will get a passout if you arrive before 4pm. with this passout you can get out and back in ONCE! means: you get a wristband when you get in, then you leave at the point you want and when you get back in, they take off the wristband you got.

dc10: stamp system, go in and out as much as you want.

pacha: stamp system, in & out as you please - but you only get the stamp from about 3am (not when arriving at 3am - i mean when you arrive early and then want to go out again you will have to wait till about 3am until they give you a stamp with which you can come back in).

amnesia: stamp system, in & out as you please - but here you only get the stamp from 5am!

this is all my experiences from 2005 - we will see if there's any changes this year...

nostrum said:
for space: ONLY on sundays. if you buy a regular ticket (40-50€, depending on the season), you will get a passout if you arrive before 4pm. with this passout you can get out and back in ONCE! means: you get a wristband when you get in, then you leave at the point you want and when you get back in, they take off the wristband you got.

dc10: stamp system, go in and out as much as you want.

pacha: stamp system, in & out as you please - but you only get the stamp from about 3am (not when arriving at 3am - i mean when you arrive early and then want to go out again you will have to wait till about 3am until they give you a stamp with which you can come back in).

amnesia: stamp system, in & out as you please - but here you only get the stamp from 5am!

this is all my experiences from 2005 - we will see if there's any changes this year...

Thanks very much Nostrum! Just what I wanted to know! :)

Another question folks...im going to be booking a ticket for Carl Cox/Laurent Garnier @ Space on the 25th July that starts @ 8pm,can i also use that ticket to gain admittance the following morning or do i need to purchase another ticket? :?:

anyone?also looking to find out if we go to Manumission on the Friday does that entitle us to free entry to Space on the Sat morning?

Negative to both questions!

Or in other words - u will have to purchase another/seperate ticket for the morning after parties @ Space.

fusion said:
Negative to both questions!

Or in other words - u will have to purchase another/seperate ticket for the morning after parties @ Space.

Thought as much,money grabbing basta*ds @ Space :confused:

Back