Soul Central - Strings of Life....

The wierd thing is i started doing a remix of this a month or two ago but i couldnt be arsed in the end cos it kept sounding like the original. So does this one.... It does sound better though and its much better produced than the original! I guess thats why he calls em 're-edits'

Anyone heard the mike monday rmxes of kylie's slow? Its called 'Kylie Minogue-Strings 4 Kylie' because it uses the same riffs as strings of life. i thought it would be class because i've like a lot of mike mondays previous stuff... But alas, its shite and major disappointment set in!

dam0 said:
The wierd thing is i started doing a remix of this a month or two ago but i couldnt be arsed in the end cos it kept sounding like the original. So does this one.... It does sound better though and its much better produced than the original! I guess thats why he calls em 're-edits'

Anyone heard the mike monday rmxes of kylie's slow? Its called 'Kylie Minogue-Strings 4 Kylie' because it uses the same riffs as strings of life. i thought it would be class because i've like a lot of mike mondays previous stuff... But alas, its sh*te and major disappointment set in!

i got the original on on of the back to love cd - and agree that compared to the re-edit sounds like it was half done!

its just that piano solo that does it for me! :D

Still love the danny krivit re-edit of 'incognito - on the road'. Jazzy but nice to chill to :)

Back