SONUS Festival - 2016 (Pag island - Croatia)

stage6

12671985_1008293092578396_6112235351742213761_o.jpg

Tickets: http://www.sonus-festival.com/tickets/index_eng.html
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sonus-festival

Been there in 2014. Definitely the best event that Pag has to offer. The clubs are some of the best open air clubs I have seen. Actually much better than anything you will find in IBIZA. The crowd for Sonus is a good mixture of people from UK, Germany, Spain, Italy and Croatia.
You only have a problem if it rains as all of the locations are open air locations and you can't find some shelter anywhere.
The island itself is not as interesting as IBIZA as you do not have many options for sand beaches. Most beaches are rocky and not as beautiful as the Balearics. Next to the clubs there is a big sand beach but it smells like piss and looks like the beach in front of Bora Bora at 5pm.
Let me know if you need anymore info.

Hey all, thinking of going to Sonus this year and wondering what peoples thoughts are? I like the idea of the outdoor stages running through the night and looks like a decent line up compared to some other festivals. Although if anyone has any similar festivals by way of an alternative then I'm open to suggestions

Cheers

Hey all, thinking of going to Sonus this year and wondering what peoples thoughts are? I like the idea of the outdoor stages running through the night and looks like a decent line up compared to some other festivals. Although if anyone has any similar festivals by way of an alternative then I'm open to suggestions

Cheers

Not sure of alternatives... but went a couple of years ago and liked the clubbing part - good line ups, good clubs... reasonably cheap drinks.

Apart from that though, didn't have great options for hotels, pools etc and bars/restaurants etc outwith the festival felt fairly limited. And travel was a bit annoying.
Probably just due to being smaller/not a completely built up tourist place yet. Probably different now that there's been lots of festivals coming for years now and getting more popular.

Glad I done it once, but not something I'd rush back to.

Not sure of alternatives... but went a couple of years ago and liked the clubbing part - good line ups, good clubs... reasonably cheap drinks.

Apart from that though, didn't have great options for hotels, pools etc and bars/restaurants etc outwith the festival felt fairly limited. And travel was a bit annoying.
Probably just due to being smaller/not a completely built up tourist place yet. Probably different now that there's been lots of festivals coming for years now and getting more popular.

Glad I done it once, but not something I'd rush back to.

Thanks for the reply! I guess I'm most attracted to the outdoor stage aspect and that it goes right through the night. I'm not aware, off the top of my head, other places that have a similar set up

Food for thought anyway!

Thanks for the reply! I guess I'm most attracted to the outdoor stage aspect and that it goes right through the night. I'm not aware, off the top of my head, other places that have a similar set up

Food for thought anyway!

Clubs were really good... think they've all been done up since I went as well...

Cheers...last question! If someone was looking to...'enhance' their clubbing experience is it quite easy to find?

Fairly... but definitely not Ibiza easy.

Some searches as well going in to clubs (nothing too serious though)

Back