Sonus Croatia 2017

Jorge90

Anybody else here planning on attending Sonus this year?

I am coming from the US and flying into Zadar on the 20th of August. Taking the shuttle to Novalja and staying at Moon Rocks Hostel. Leaving back to Zadar on the 25th in the afternoon and then flying to Ibiza the next morning.

The line up looks insane and the Special guest is no other than Carl Cox!

sonus-festival-line-up-2017.jpg

For those of you who have attended Sonus before, any feedback or pointers would be appreciated since I've never been to Croatia (although I've done my fair share of traveling and festivals).

Amp - After looking up Dimensions on the internet, location seems really cool. However, the line up looks like yawn central... Jeff Mills and Marcel Dettman caught my eye though (with Nina's honorable mention). I wouldn't want to come all the way from the US to something like that. Line up looks mehh but location is certainly interesting. Maybe you're "that" guy lol.... "This is too mainsteam" type of shitty attitude. Ibiza must be tough for you nowadays.

Giovanny - Have you been to Sonus before? A few friends and I are staying at Moon Rocks hostel in novalja.

Amp - After looking up Dimensions on the internet, location seems really cool. However, the line up looks like yawn central... Jeff Mills and Marcel Dettman caught my eye though (with Nina's honorable mention). I wouldn't want to come all the way from the US to something like that. Line up looks mehh but location is certainly interesting. Maybe you're "that" guy lol.... "This is too mainsteam" type of shitty attitude. Ibiza must be tough for you nowadays.

Giovanny - Have you been to Sonus before? A few friends and I are staying at Moon Rocks hostel in novalja.

Jorge - no it's my first time in sonus... suggestions or tips?

On paper Dimensions does look very boring in my eyes. But each to their own.

I think Sonus has a huge amount of diversity on the lineup - Just because they are big names you see on billboards doesn't mean they are all musically the same. Got sounds from Fuse, Drumcode, Dynamic and Romanian minimal among others.

On paper Dimensions does look very boring in my eyes. But each to their own.

I think Sonus has a huge amount of diversity on the lineup - Just because they are big names you see on billboards doesn't mean they are all musically the same. Got sounds from Fuse, Drumcode, Dynamic and Romanian minimal among others.

Drumcode is probably the most bland and popular label out there lol

Back