Sonus 2018

paddy91

Hi all! Anyone going this year? Or anyone who went in previous years have any tips about best places to stay?

Previous trips to hideout , we've stayed in novalja centre in some nice air bnbs. Highly recommend. Has everything you need there. supermarkets, cheap restaurants, local shops plus a nice beach. The clubs ( zrce beach) only 5 min bus journey. There will probably be some band you can get to give you unlimited shuttle journeys to and from festival.

btw, very jealous as sonus will be 100 times better then hideout !

Previous trips to hideout , we've stayed in novalja centre in some nice air bnbs. Highly recommend. Has everything you need there. supermarkets, cheap restaurants, local shops plus a nice beach. The clubs ( zrce beach) only 5 min bus journey. There will probably be some band you can get to give you unlimited shuttle journeys to and from festival.

btw, very jealous as sonus will be 100 times better then hideout !
Thanks mate. I've been wanting to go to Sonus since 2014 but various Ibiza trips etc got in the way! Really looking forward to it now. I've been looking on Air BnB and there isn't much availability in Novalja centre itself (think I've left it a bit last minute) and I don't fancy staying a bit further out as I want to be close to the shuttle bus stops. Thankfully I have found some decent looking apartments to rent on the Sonus website that seem to be right in thick of things. 2 months today, not that I'm counting or anything!

Back