Song of summer 2002

D

desperado215

It might be really early to ask this question but being in Canada, far away from the trendsetters, I figured I could ask this now: What do you think the song of the summer is so far in Ibiza? Let me know what you guys think.

Laylo + Bushwacka - LoveStory!!

Tim Deluxe - It just won't do!!

Raiven Maze - Fascinated!!

Dj Gregory - Tropical SoundClash!!

They were quite big during the opening Week 8) 8)

Yeah, definitely cosmos - take me with you, absolutely brillient!
:lol: Also brillient is tim deluxe - just won't do, and starchaser - love will set u free.
And I hope that that britney spears one is just a piss take otherwise i wud be quite worried?! :confused:

lol danytab...no, im serious. "britney spears - im not a girl" is absolutely the song of the summer 2002.... ;)

eivissafan said:
Salomé de Bahia - Outro Lugar!

Ok, it is from last year, but a wonderfull song.

Sorry .... i think it was released 1999 ...

But it's a nice song anyway

:eek:

Anyone heard the new Cafe Del Mar (Energy 52) remix by Marco V? Tiesto played it at cream, amnesia on thursday and it was played at Godskitchen on Tuesday at Eden by Marco V too. That is a top choon!

I loved the original Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52 toon, cant wait to here that remix. :) :lol: :)

OUTRO LUGAR

OUTRO LUGAR: It is actually a cover version from a Stevie Wonder original.

Big tunes over the last weekend June/early July: Tim Deluxe: It just won't do (UNDERWATER) - 3 times at Manumission; Pacha (Ministry) & Bora Bora (all bloody day, every bloody day). Massive in Miami earlier this year, looks like it has hit the spot in 'beefa for the silly season.

My preferred aural pleasure: Layo & Bushwacka! Love Story - on the terrace at WE LOVE SUNDAYS @ SPACE. It is actually a cover version from a Stevie Wonder original.

OUTRO LUGAR

OUTRO LUGAR: It is actually a cover version from a Stevie Wonder original.

Big tunes over the last weekend June/early July: Tim Deluxe: It just won't do (UNDERWATER) - 3 times at Manumission; Pacha (Ministry) & Bora Bora (all bloody day, every bloody day). Massive in Miami earlier this year, looks like it has hit the spot in 'beefa for the silly season.

My preferred aural pleasure: Layo & Bushwacka! Love Story - on the terrace at WE LOVE SUNDAYS @ SPACE. It is actually a cover version from a Stevie Wonder original.

…oops

Layo & Bushwacka! didn't cover Stevie Wonder (that was just my fingers getting carried away with a bit of 'cut & paste').

Outro Lugar: Stevie Wonder.

Back