Song ID

The Fog

Cheers everyone,

looking for a tune that is currently being played all over Ibiza, pretty sure it is from this season. Mark Knight played it in his set at Cream on Thursday (although not a very typical tune for him I believe) and I heard it at pretty much every other party during the last week (DC-10, Bora Bora etc.).

The song is basicly a kind of variable, rather slow, funky bassline with a female voice repeating some (for me) non-understandable sentence that could be something like: "I see the ..." (really no idea) which is constantly repeated. What she also sings from time to time is "Let yourself go... let yourself go... let yourself go..." (which could be the main lead to the song).

The song is really about that one sentence that is constantly repeated - and the female voice that sounds kind of freaky / cranky.

Rather thin description I know, but I am sure that many of you know the tune.

Please help - thanks in advance!!!

David Zowie - House Every Weekend?

That's certainly got a funky bassline and repeated lyrics of "Let myself go.... Let myself go... Let myself go"

No worries mate, glad I could help!

And also glad that tune is getting played on the island because I'm coming over in a few weeks and love that track so hope to hear it there!

You will hear it everywhere... I mean look, even Mark Knight played it and what I did not mention is that Michael Calfan teased it quietly in the background during his set just before! Have an amazing time...

By the way: anybody have an idea why this song is only on pre-order in the iTunes Store by 21st of August 2015? :spank:

I pre-ordered it but certainly many people will not wait (actually I am not sure if I did :cool: ).

What is the idea behind holding it back for so long?

I really don't know.. so many dance tracks do this and by the time it's released officially, I've heard it so many times that I'm bored of it. I think many dance tracks could gain much more commercial success if they were just released whilst still "fresh"

I hear Duke Dumont's "The Giver (Reprise)" is big on the island this summer, Ibiza's most shazam'ed so far. But again, that's just a vocal rework of a track he made more than 2 years ago, which was first played on UK radio about three months ago, and still won't be released until August. Utterly baffling.

Back