Sonar parties

The boat parties look amazing but they're so expensive! Can I justify €50 for a ticket? Does anyone fancy trying to persuade me it's money well spent?

The boat parties look amazing but they're so expensive! Can I justify €50 for a ticket? Does anyone fancy trying to persuade me it's money well spent?
No, but I will say a big "Howdy!" It's been ages! What have you been up to?

Hey John, I haven't been up to very much at all. I only bump into Nick occasionally as it seems like we've all stopped partying anywhere nearly as much! But Sonar will make up for that i'm sure! You're not going yourself?

Hey John, I haven't been up to very much at all. I only bump into Nick occasionally as it seems like we've all stopped partying anywhere nearly as much! But Sonar will make up for that i'm sure! You're not going yourself?
No, not heading to Barca. I've got the Sensation White Party in St Petersburg, the Exit Festival, Ibiza in September and maybe Kazantip in mid-summer so I've got about as much party travel planned as I can handle :lol: Might be in London in June though if you're out and about.

Whats the crack with buying tickets for Sonar ,going to got the friday this year i think ,do you think you could buy tickets over there ?

Whats the crack with buying tickets for Sonar ,going to got the friday this year i think ,do you think you could buy tickets over there ?

I'm hopef getting my friday night tix on sun/mon - hopefully at fnac or la caixa. I'll let you know ;)

I'm hopef getting my friday night tix on sun/mon - hopefully at fnac or la caixa. I'll let you know ;)

The day things tickets are usually sold out quiet fast, the venue is small (museum and contemporary art center).

Hi Silvia - can I ask you - is there anything else of interest happening in the city or outside between 14-22nd - I don't mean clubs - just general culture? festivals? festa majors etc? and what is the best beach? - I usually go to casteldefells or sitges but am bored of them - are there any other smaller ones along that railway line south you would recommend?

Hi Silvia - can I ask you - is there anything else of interest happening in the city or outside between 14-22nd - I don't mean clubs - just general culture? festivals? festa majors etc? and what is the best beach? - I usually go to casteldefells or sitges but am bored of them - are there any other smaller ones along that railway line south you would recommend?

It's all about Sonar that week, and then on the 23rd it's Sant Joan and the fireworks and firebones :D

I specially enjoy Sant Pol beach, the village is very nice, the train drop you literally in the beach and if you walk a little you can find quiet nice bits of beach. And if you walk more and more you find the nudist beach too ;)

Whats everyone hitting up then?

I'm steering clear of the actual event itself. Got tickets for Luciano and Loco Dice at Kanna Beach Club on the Thursday, spending a day doing tourist stuff on Friday, then Saturday afternoon at the Lost My Dog party at Hotel ME, then the Resident Advisor Akufen/Jus-Ed thing at night, then hopefully Secret Sundaze on Sunday night if I've still got some tokens.

What touristy stuff should I be checking out?

Back