Drumcode party@deca
Adam Beyer, Paul Ritch + more

Thursday June 18th

BARCELONA

Hotel Diagonal (4pm-10pm)
Mobilee (invitation only)
Gummihz, Anja Schneider, Sebo K, Exercise One

Hotel Me (4pm-10pm)
Watergate Berlin/Whatpeopleplay rooftop pool party (invitation only)
Super Lineup TBA

Razzmatazz -The Loft
Border Community night
Nathan Fake + more

Macarena (invite only)
Heidi, Dj T, M.A.N.D.Y

La Terraza
Soma records showcase
Slam + Silicone Soul + Jet Project + Decimal (live) + Master H

Espais Actuals
Soundworks & El mercadillo presents @ Espais actuals Art Gallery (2 Floors)
Empro, Luna City Express, Markus Meinheardt, Re-Up, Subb-An, Santos Resniak, Robin Porter, Funk D Void, Solomun, Move D, Vincenzo, Dop

Becool
Moodmusic showcase
Ewan Pearson, Sasse, + more

Nitsa
Robert Hood presents Minimal Nation
James Rushkin, Ben Klock, Detroit Grand Pubahs

Moog
Tresor party
Dave Tarrida,Pacou,Alexander Kowalski,Miki Craven

Location TBC
Cadenza Showcase
Luciano, Locodice, Reboot, + more

EL PRAT DE LLOBREGAT

Sugarbeach (El Prat de Llobregat)
Nick Curly, Gorge, Dj Wild, Gruber & Nuernberg, Ekkohaus, Bearweasel, Kasper, Magazino, Sonodab, Jose Belo, Joao Maria, Dj Onlee

La Casita (El Prat de Llobregat)
Freak N' Chic showcase
Shonky, Dan Ghenacia, Marc Antona, Anthony Collins

Friday June 19th

BARCELONA

Sónar Week: Bpitch Ctrl & Treibstoff Boat Party (7am-4pm)
Ellen Allien + Thomas Muller (live) + Kiki + Chaim + Gabriel Ananda b2b Marcel Janovsky

Hotel Me (4pm-10pm)
Resident Advisor rooftop pool party (invitation only)
Super Lineup TBA

location TBA (new club in Bcn)
Mathias Kaden, Dewalta, Dario Zenker, + more

Nitsa
Kompakt
Michael Mayer, Superpitcher, Ferenc,Koze

CityHall
Einzeilkind + more

La Terrazza
Cliquenight
Format B,Trentemoller and Kollektive Turmstrasse

Moog
Tigerskin + Gorge + Ludovic Vendi + Los Suruba

Soundworks afterparty 6am
Departure Brothers, Max headroom vs. Guim Lebowski, Ste Roberts, Ryan Hope,
Christian Maiden

El Mercadillo & Balkon 11a.m to 3a.m.
Ernesto Ferreyra ,Dj Meat,Martinez,Douglas Greed

EL PRAT DE LLOBREGAT

Remote area Vs Oslo with
Shinedoe, 2000 and one, Bart Skils, Boris Werner, David Labeij, Gimmik, Julien Chaptal, Kabale und liebe, Lauhaus, Christian Burkhardt, Federico molinari, Johnny D, Nekes, Ray Okpara, Vera

Saturday June 20th

BARCELONA

Sónar Week: The Morning Wake Up Boat Party (7am-4pm)
Francesco Farfa + Ryo Peres + Okain + Valentino Kanzyani + Nima Gorji + Marko Nastic

Nitsa
Bpitch Control party
Ellen, Allien, Sascha Funke, Kiki, Chaim, Telefon Tel Aviv

location TBA (new club in Bcn)
Get Physical showcase
Dj T, Matthew Dear, Damian Lazarus, Heidi, Siopis + more

Becool
Rekids label showcase

La Terraza
OM records showcase
Marc Romboy + Mike Monday + Shur-i-kan + Dj Fluid + Al Velilla

Isla de Encanta Bar (6pm-3am)
Suara & Friends
Spencer Parker,Marcin Czubala,Tom Demac,Ekkohaus,Terry Toner,Rossella

Zentraus bar 8pm-3am
Axel Bartsch, Towie, Broken

INTERGROOVE presents OSLO vs RAUM..MUSIK 11am-3am
Vera,Damian Schwartz,Nima Gorji,Dorian Paic

EL PRAT DE LLOBREGAT

Uponyou Beach Party
Simon Baker, Marco resmann, Format B, Marcus Meindhardt, Burnsky, Empro, Red dolls, Departure Brothers

Sunday June 21st

Sónar Week: Playkula, Wilde Bookings & Miracle Boat Party (7am-4pm)
M.A.N.D.Y. + Audiofly + Heidi + M.i.a. + Seth Troxler + Jaumëtic + Mark Ess + Matt Tolfrey + Marc Ashken + Kobuto & Koji

La Terraza
Secretsundaze
Giles Smith + James Priestley & Special Guests

Moog
Losoul

Macarena
Galaktika vs. Trenton
Reynold,Maurice Aymard,Swat Squad,Juan Akimoto

where do you get the rooftop invites from? and are they included on the pass - or separate

:?:

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they're included with the pass. I quite fancy the Watergate party on the Thursday night so going to ask some pals who live/DJ over there & I'll let you know.

i intend to be i barca during this period,and fancy paying a visit to some of these parties...but it all seems a little vague:confused:..where do you get invites/tickets etc???..ive looked at the sonar website but to no avail..:evil:

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they're included with the pass. I quite fancy the Watergate party on the Thursday night so going to ask some pals who live/DJ over there & I'll let you know.

cheers, man :)

where do you get the rooftop invites from? and are they included on the pass - or separate

:?:

The pass only includes Macba - CCCB concerts during the day and the night concerts @ La Fira II, or at least, that's how it used to be when I was a young pup :lol:

All these other parties are not "Sonar Oficial" it's just the clubs trying to catch a piece of the cake

The pass only includes Macba - CCCB concerts during the day and the night concerts @ La Fira II, or at least, that's how it used to be when I was a young pup :lol:

All these other parties are not "Sonar Oficial" it's just the clubs trying to catch a piece of the cake

Oh I see - thanks for clarifying that

I'm going to be around 14-22nd June - but only limited clubbing time for me - I think absolute priorities for me are carl craig, grace jones, the rekkids party and maybe mills and marcel dettman too - I think dan le sac v scroobius pip could be quite amusing too.

*Silvia - I asked this on the Spanish forum too, but which Barcelona-based DJs/artists would you recommend? (deep house, mainly) Am totally out of touch with the scene there

Just pinched this from the Spanish forum:

es-0617-99410-front.jpg

SHIZZLE!!!

Where is this club? Is it a daytime one? Or will these dj's be playing at night??

This is looking like one crazy weekend, I've never seen so many good lineups in such a short space of time!!!

Just pinched this from the Spanish forum:

SHIZZLE!!!

Where is this club? Is it a daytime one? Or will these dj's be playing at night??

This is looking like one crazy weekend, I've never seen so many good lineups in such a short space of time!!!

I told you years ago that Sonar is THE festival ;)

This is a beach bar at the very end of Barcelona beach. Sounds good and sounds like nigth parties. Are you going everyday to the night concerts?

Oh I see - thanks for clarifying that

*Silvia - I asked this on the Spanish forum too, but which Barcelona-based DJs/artists would you recommend? (deep house, mainly) Am totally out of touch with the scene there

Hi Olly,
Sorry but I'm useless on this one, I am totally out of the scene nowadays, but any info you can get from the spanish forum will be worth check it, they know the right places ;)

This is a beach bar at the very end of Barcelona beach. Sounds good and sounds like nigth parties. Are you going everyday to the night concerts?

We haven't bought our tickets yet. I'm definitely going on the Friday (are you still going to see Grace Jones 8)), probably the Saturday, and then will hit some beach parties around Barcelona on Sunday / Monday.

There seems so much to do and only 4 days to squeeze it all in! :eek:

We haven't bought our tickets yet. I'm definitely going on the Friday (are you still going to see Grace Jones 8)), probably the Saturday, and then will hit some beach parties around Barcelona on Sunday / Monday.

There seems so much to do and only 4 days to squeeze it all in! :eek:

I haven't got my ticket for friday yet, I'm going to test my new leg next friday at Primavera Sound and if I survive then I will see but I think I'm not going, Sonar is far a too serious clubbing experience and I'm not fit neither ready neither up for it ;)

But we'll definitly collide somewhere at some point.

Now that makes me scared :eek: I will be coming home in one piece wont I?!

Yep definitely see you at some point no doubt ;)

Well, it used to be when I was a professional clubber, that's about 7 years ago so probably the thing has calm down :eek: :lol: :lol:

Hi Olly,
Sorry but I'm useless on this one, I am totally out of the scene nowadays, but any info you can get from the spanish forum will be worth check it, they know the right places ;)

have you got the link for the spanish forum please?;)

Hi Olly,

thanks Silvia

think I'm 90% certain to be at the rekids party on salabecool on sat 20th june, but fitting that in with carl craig is going to be a major logistical headache..

anyway, how were the Barca celebrations on Saturday!? :D

i've not even begun to consider how im going to work this trip

need to start geeking out the lineups and formulating likely route plans across barcelona

i fully expect everything i plan to go completely out of the window

Phil, *breaking news* on the rooftop front

think we might have a winner ;)

I'll email you when I hear more

Back