Solomun +1 @ PACHA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

Some serious curveballs there for sure - quite refreshing in a sense to see a few lesser known names being given a good platform!

Truth be told Solomun has reached the point of popularity where Donald Duck could be his +1 and it would still be rammed - the vast majority of punters there to see the big man and the guest is very much by the by!

I’ve personally got Sascha Funke for my date. Don’t get me wrong - would I rather have Dixon, Koze, Keinemusik on my date? Of course! But nonetheless I’ll go with an open mind and I’m sure it will be a cracker of a night!

Itching to get back on that Pacha dancefloor and deep into the night 🔮

Some serious curveballs there for sure - quite refreshing in a sense to see a few lesser known names being given a good platform!

Truth be told Solomun has reached the point of popularity where Donald Duck could be his +1 and it would still be rammed - the vast majority of punters there to see the big man and the guest is very much by the by!

I’ve personally got Sascha Funke for my date. Don’t get me wrong - would I rather have Dixon, Koze, Keinemusik on my date? Of course! But nonetheless I’ll go with an open mind and I’m sure it will be a cracker of a night!

Itching to get back on that Pacha dancefloor and deep into the night 🔮

Sascha Funke is mad talented. I am sure it wont disappoint.

My date has Gerd Janson which i love, however my friends insisted on Adam Beyer and Maceo at amnesia that day, but at least on wednesday there is bedouin with deep dish at pacha so i am in peace..

Do more artists get announced ? I'm there when Jamie xx is on which would be pretty cool, but it's the same price as circoloco the next day with tons of people I like on too!

Do more artists get announced ? I'm there when Jamie xx is on which would be pretty cool, but it's the same price as circoloco the next day with tons of people I like on too!

no. solomun +1 means him plus one guest and that's it.

ok, keinemusik are 3 guys, but they count as one in that case

I suppose that might be a good thing, guessing Jamie xx will come on a bit earlier and do a longer set!
Ordinarily, +1 opens (so Jamie XX in your case), plays until about 3am, then Solomun plays a few hours. Then usually a b2b for the final hours.

Ordinarily, +1 opens (so Jamie XX in your case), plays until about 3am, then Solomun plays a few hours. Then usually a b2b for the final hours.

In 2019 the +1 [Guest DJ] was playing until 02:30, which was a much earlier change over than the previous years. When you consider Pacha is a late arrival club for many, surprising how many people rock up at 2AM and realise they only have 30 mins of the +1 before Solomun comes on from 02:30-05:00 And then Solomun B2B with the +1 started about 05:00AM - Close.

Please note this could completely change this year! So don’t hold me to it.

Last edited:
I want to go to ants the night before too though, might not be able to do three nights in a row! Think I might have to see how much energy I have before going for circoloco too!
You can't not go to Circoloco, and besides, Ants finishes at 11. Have you been before? Pacha and DC10 are very different experiences, it's well worth doing both.

You can't not go to Circoloco, and besides, Ants finishes at 11. Have you been before? Pacha and DC10 are very different experiences, it's well worth doing both.
It's my first time, trying to fit as much in as possible but my gf likes different stuff to me. I think she'd prefer the Kevin and Perry night at amnesia and the kisstory stuff at o beach than ants and dc10 but the line up at dc10 looks really good to me! She's into the xx so Jamie xx should be a good mix for both of us hopefully!

It's my first time, trying to fit as much in as possible but my gf likes different stuff to me. I think she'd prefer the Kevin and Perry night at amnesia and the kisstory stuff at o beach than ants and dc10 but the line up at dc10 looks really good to me! She's into the xx so Jamie xx should be a good mix for both of us hopefully!

Welcome to the forum by the way! I’ll be honest balancing with the other half when tastes are mixed isn’t easy. Though Ants is a pretty happy vibe which you should both like. And as you say Jamie XX is a good mix for you both too.

Maybe get her to avoid Kobosil's set. 😉 She will probably like the Circoloco garden before midnight as it's always a real mix in terms of music.

Welcome to the forum by the way! I’ll be honest balancing with the other half when tastes are mixed isn’t easy. Though Ants is a pretty happy vibe which you should both like. And as you say Jamie XX is a good mix for you both too.

Yeah, think my biggest worry is taking her to something I really like and her not liking it, especially knowing the drinks prices we won't be able to just get really hammered to enjoy it more! I've been playing some andrea oliva stuff and she hasn't said it's awful yet! Just listened to some solomun for the first time and he has a funky vibe too so that night sounds good!

Maybe get her to avoid Kobosil's set. 😉 She will probably like the Circoloco garden before midnight as it's always a real mix in terms of music.
Ha, just listened to a mix for him quickly, those beats are heavy, maybe a bit like apex twin live. I caught the seth troxler essential mix the other night and that sounded really good, and haai is awesome too. If they post times I might try and get down for it if we are feeling up for it!

definitely get to dc10 early to have a few decent hours in the garden, i've brought my girlfriend over a few times who isn't into any sort of dance music and she's enjoyed herself.

I'd say Solomon at Pacha would be fairly easy to get into for her also, won't be too hard hitting.

i had her in the main room at dc10 for FJAAK a few weeks ago that was interesting :D

Back