LaraD

Hey!

Post breakup solo trip that I wasn’t missing for anything! I’ve booked Pikes, Blue Marlin, Mambos, Martinez Bros, Solid Grooves & Solomon. If anyone is around on these dates and wants to rave, eat and drink around the island with me give me a shout 💃🏻🪩🥂

Lara 28 yo

Looks like you're going the same dates as me. Wife tells me she's too old to go clubbing these days. So if I want a night out, I need to find some new friends. So here I am, looking to tag along if I can find a few other people but looking at what you already have planned, I might like my music a little harder.

I know I'll regret it if I go, as I've never been to a decent night at Eden. Assume it's the fact I can stumble back to the hotel when I have enough that appeals to me but been looking at Fabric presents code, that's just popped up recently.

Have also noticed the main room at Pyramid on the Sunday looks good and Alan Fitzpatrick is playing Paradise on the Wednesday and he's always a good listen.

Yeah I don’t love Eden! But FaBrit is always a shout. I think my events are at Hi, DC10 and Pacha. The Paradise opening would be fun! That was on my maybe list for the Weds at Amnesia right? If you get stuck for company definitely give me a shout!

Yeah I don’t love Eden! But FaBrit is always a shout. I think my events are at Hi, DC10 and Pacha. The Paradise opening would be fun! That was on my maybe list for the Weds at Amnesia right? If you get stuck for company definitely give me a shout!
Fabric*

Been having a look at the event at DC10, as I realised I'd never been. Some of the DJ's seem quite good, some passable and others, I'm like WTF is that.

Also had a look at some of these new places that have cropt up but think there a bit to Ibiza VIP for my vibe.

If you get bored at all, drop us a note, as I'm sure we'll be down the far end of San antonio drinking most evenings.

Heya Lara, I'd be up for rave & food & good vibe company on Thursday (16th) - just coming out for two days so want to make the most of my time. Do you have anything specific in mind for that nite/eve on the 17th? So gutted to be missing Fly.
Julia, 34 yo

Last edited:
Hey guys, Mason here. Also visiting ibiza solo from june 21-26. Im 24 y/o male, love jamie jones and house music. Will be going to Paradise opening party on Wednesday the 22nd and have an extra ticket if anyone wants to groove. Also down to chill out as i will be hitting the beaches for sure.

Hey!

Post breakup solo trip that I wasn’t missing for anything! I’ve booked Pikes, Blue Marlin, Mambos, Martinez Bros, Solid Grooves & Solomon. If anyone is around on these dates and wants to rave, eat and drink around the island with me give me a shout 💃🏻🪩🥂

Lara 28 yo
Hey Laura, very similar.... break up and just decided to book ibiza loool. id be happy to meet up with you!
I don't have anything booked just yet but more than happy to eat drink and lunch 😜😜

Made it to Ibiza. Wife did ask if I'd found any descent club nights to go to in the taxi from the airport. So there's hope for me yet. In the mean time if anyone plans a night out, pop a post in here.

Back