Solo Traveller 19-21 July

alice88w

I'm spending the summer in mainland Spain and decided on three days in Ibiza seeing as I always wanted to go - but this has resulted in me travelling alone!

I looking at going to Formentera on the 20th but other than that I have no other plans and don't know which clubs/pool parties/boat trips etc to go to. I'm staying in Figueretes - any advice will be great!! :)

if u dont fnd mates that sat , go to elrow, lot of solo people go there that night, im going with couple housing figueretas planning lunch 4pm el carmen cala de hort , then blue marlin ibz from 7pm (@Luke2331 r u in for el carmen cala de hort + blue marlin with ur friend? we ll be 5 if u r in) av ramon muntaner end of street...& should meet other peole in amnesia @ElrowLovers & his girlfriend (b4 01h00am otherwise it will be hard to meet in rammy amnesia)

sunday solomun Pacha?

Hey Alice! Just like the Pirate says...me and my girlfriend are in Amnesia Elrow on saturday. Always happy to meet new people to dance and have fun together. Feel free to send us a conversation. Pretty sure you will not be alone if you go to Elrow that night, a lot of people meeting up.

On friday we'll probably go to Dystopia Ushuaia and might even take a look at Children of the 80's next door.
Sunday the 21st is great for Woomoon / Blue Marlin / Rumors / Zoo Project...but perhaps you'll be going back to the mainland by then.

Have fun eitherway

if u dont fnd mates that sat , go to elrow, lot of solo people go there that night, im going with couple housing figueretas planning lunch 4pm el carmen cala de hort , then blue marlin ibz from 7pm (@Luke2331 r u in for el carmen cala de hort + blue marlin with ur friend? we ll be 5 if u r in) av ramon muntaner end of street...& should meet other peole in amnesia @ElrowLovers & his girlfriend (b4 01h00am otherwise it will be hard to meet in rammy amnesia)

sunday solomun Pacha?

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I'll flying back on Saturday - literally there for two nights :confused: otherwise Elrow would have been a good plan

Hey Alice! Just like the Pirate says...me and my girlfriend are in Amnesia Elrow on saturday. Always happy to meet new people to dance and have fun together. Feel free to send us a conversation. Pretty sure you will not be alone if you go to Elrow that night, a lot of people meeting up.

On friday we'll probably go to Dystopia Ushuaia and might even take a look at Children of the 80's next door.
Sunday the 21st is great for Woomoon / Blue Marlin / Rumors / Zoo Project...but perhaps you'll be going back to the mainland by then.

Have fun eitherway

Thanks! Won't be around Saturday night but Children of the 80's did sound appealing when I was looking around so might give that a go!! :D

Thanks! Won't be around Saturday night but Children of the 80's did sound appealing when I was looking around so might give that a go!! :D
We’ll probably be there. Will take a look at Ushuaia first and then go to hard Rock. We just want one night with more diverse Music before we dive into a week of tech house. We’ll send you a PM with contactdetails if u wanna meet up!

Back