Solo - San Antonio - 3rd to 8th August

Loxxi125

Hey hey! So I booked a random trip yesterday, leaving tomorrow night! Will be in SA solo until next Thurs. Would be good to meet some new people whilst I'm there! Let me know if you fancy hanging out and having a dance and drinks! UK female, from London. :)

Hey!! I will be traveling solo Aug 3rd and 4th.. I’m in Barcelona now and just coming to Ibiza for a couple nights before heading back to California. I would love to have someone to go out with!! Right now I planned a boat beach tour for Saturday sunset but had no plans yet for dancing ? Let me know if you would want to meet.

Hello I am Heiko. I am also in ibiza one day offset only on the other side in ibiza city, if you have a bit of desire to see.
Let's get together. What is your interest party or explorations. I would be happy to read from you.

I’m here solo until Sunday night as well. On the Ibiza town/playa den bossa side. Do you want to meet up and party?

Hi I land today until the 10th, travelling alone aswell so looking for company, hit me up, Irish guy

Attachments

• B7B9D799-4542-4863-83D7-29C26714D37E.jpeg
    B7B9D799-4542-4863-83D7-29C26714D37E.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 9
Hey! I’m here now, 32 yo female from Australia travelling solo. Am in Ibiza town but buses go everywhere so happy to catch one. Let me know if anyone wants to see some music tonight.

Back