Solo Playa d'Embossa 25th-31st August

VinnySo

Hello lovely people ☺ I

I will be traveling to Ibiza alone on August 25th and will be staying till the 31st. You can find me at Ushuaia Beach Hotel.

Anybody will be there the same dates and want to link up ?? I'm into just about anything fun and am really easy going so will be more than happy to meet new people for drinks, pool, beach, dinner or whatever !

Please shoot me a msg if you are IN ..!!!

Vinny

Hello lovely people ☺ I

I will be traveling to Ibiza alone on August 25th and will be staying till the 31st. You can find me at Ushuaia Beach Hotel.

Anybody will be there the same dates and want to link up ?? I'm into just about anything fun and am really easy going so will be more than happy to meet new people for drinks, pool, beach, dinner or whatever !

Vinny
Hello mate, Ill be arriving solo Friday the 27th, leaving on the Monday. I'm up for meeting on the Saturday if you want? Let me know.

Bill

Hello lovely people ☺ I

Vinny
Hey man, we are 2 guys 31 from Cyprus. We are thinking to make a reservation for Beduin, Monday 30th at Ushuaia. As i was told by Ushuaia the table reservation is 1500euro. Are you or more ppl interested?

Talked to ushuaia, weekend prices are a lot higher. We could do Sunday 29th but we must find more ppl

Back