• Yes, want to rent a car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

henry777

Hi all,

I am going to Ibiza for the first time ever arriving June 18th. Looking for someone who also wants to see the island and visit Formentera (day trip on a scooter or a bike).
I am going to stay in Ibiza-town and spend some time on Playa d'en Bossa.

See you,
Henry

Last edited:
Ibiza Town and PDB have a much more international mix than SA, so i think you are definitely right to stay there. Also Formentera is amazing.

I would like to hit up Privelage Saturday night, Ushuaia on Monday, and Cream definitely on Thursday. I will be going to a bar in san antonio called tropi trance as much as i can. I would like to do some other stuff during the day like renting quads or something else fun

Last edited:
I would like to hit up Privelage Saturday night, Ushuaia on Monday, and Cream definitely on Thursday. I will be going to a bar in san antonio called tropi trance as much as i can. I would like to do some other stuff during the day like renting quads or something else fun

Will no doubt see you in Tropi one night.

Hi guys. Im staying in ibiza town too and am by myself. Arrived on the 17th and will be here until the 24th. Would love to hang out. Sounds like a great plan Matt. We should also do Niki Beach one day. Would be cool if you could contact me on whatsapp +61451126688

Last edited:
Hi guys. Im staying in ibiza town too and am by myself. Arrived on the 17th and will be here until the 24th. Would love to hang out. Sounds like a great plan Matt. We should also do Niki Beach one day. Would be cool if you could contact me on whatsapp +61451126688
Hi Sarah. Iv just got to Ibiza today. Riding solo if you fancy meeting up at some point. You on Facebook?
Rob

Back