Solo in Ibiza Mon. 17th - Tue. 25th July

Chelle1

Hi

Traveling to Ibiza on Monday solo. This will be the second time solo and met up with a lot of great people last year off this forum. Staying in Playa. Below is a what my plans are so far. Really trying to fit Pacha in as not been there yet but it keeps clashing with other things. Haha. So plans might change as the week goes on.

Always up for meeting just for drinks and lunch as well as clubbing or a chill on the beach.

Mon. 17th Ocean Beach
Tue. 18th Carl Cox
Wed. 19th Pacha possibly or Game over event or paradise
Thurs 20th Afterlife
Fri. 19th Music on
Sat. 20th Zoo project followed by Hi
Sun. Cuckoo land followed by defected or Pacha
Mon. 24th DC10

Either add to this thread or send me a message.

Chelle

Hi

Traveling to Ibiza on Monday solo. This will be the second time solo and met up with a lot of great people last year off this forum. Staying in Playa. Below is a what my plans are so far. Really trying to fit Pacha in as not been there yet but it keeps clashing with other things. Haha. So plans might change as the week goes on.

Always up for meeting just for drinks and lunch as well as clubbing or a chill on the beach.

Mon. 17th Ocean Beach
Tue. 18th Carl Cox
Thurs 20th Afterlife
Fri. 19th Music on
Mon. 24th DC10

Chelle
Hi! Im solo in ibiza from the 19th July, friend has backed out last minute! Never been before and would like to meet some friends to hang out with!

Hi in playa today but coming across to San Antonia way for Carl cox tonight. Not sure of my plans yet. Whether to do mambos. I will message you in a bit.

Hi

Mon. 17th Ocean Beach
Tue. 18th Carl Cox
Thurs 20th Afterlife
Fri. 19th Music on
Mon. 24th DC10

Chelle

Hi Chelle! Mind if I tag along? My friend back out last minute, and I'm up for anything. From London and I would like to make some new friends here.

Hi hun,

I will be in Ibiza tomorrow with my mate.
We are thing going to Hï Ibiza or Amnésia..
Any plans for you?

Back