Solo Female 7-14 Aug

Hely245

Hey everybody
I am looking to meet some sound people who want to go to either rudimental today or Calvin Harris on Friyay! I am a non drinking Irish girl (not messin ?) in my 30s who loves to have the craic and go dancing and I defo don’t want to miss out on a bit a partying in Ibiza. I’m here visiting friends who are working which is grand cause Im happy out by myself and enjoy meeting new people. Hit me up if your interested in hanging out and il set up a WhatsApp group if ye send me yere numbers..

Hey everybody
I am looking to meet some sound people who want to go to either rudimental today or Calvin Harris on Friyay! I am a non drinking Irish girl (not messin ?) in my 30s who loves to have the craic and go dancing and I defo don’t want to miss out on a bit a partying in Ibiza. I’m here visiting friends who are working which is grand cause Im happy out by myself and enjoy meeting new people. Hit me up if your interested in hanging out and il set up a WhatsApp group if ye send me yere numbers..

Hey Hely,
I’m also a 30-something year old traveling solo and arriving in Ibiza tomorrow at 8am and leaving the 13th in the evening. Where are you staying? I’ll be in San Antonio (I think you may have joined our group chat today..?)

Hey everybody
I'm here till the 16th...(I do drink) but love to dance if your at a loose end let me know Steph

Back