Solo Explorers Whats App group - 24th August > 1st September

Ok, here goes - a whatsapp group to help connect solo travelers (and other any other groups) who want to meet, party, explore, hit the beach - that kind of thing. The group will be active between 24th August and 1st of September, so if you overlap these dates and are looking for things to do with a group then feel free to PM me to get added to the group.

Be safe as this is the internet, be yourself as we are all adults, and being into house and techno is massively going to help :) I believe in the spirit of the underground, and togetherness of clubbing.

About me:
  • I'm on the island between 25th and 1st, based in San Antonio.
  • I've partied for a long time and then left it behind, but I'm making a comeback.
  • I'm waaaay past my 20's. I'm young at heart but puking up whilst blotto in the West End is not my thing.
  • I will bore you about stories of 'back in the day'.
  • I love all good music, and to me good is deep house, tech house, funky house, and techno to some degree.
  • Whatever it is it should have a groove.
  • I don't do EDM. At all.
  • My fav club in the world is Subculture at the Sub Club in Glasgow, I'm Scottish.
  • I have a real name, it's Tony, friends call me T.

How to "Tony":
  • I'm getting on the disco bus at least once. It's a rite of passage thing.
  • I'll likely go to a night-time club on 2 or 3(max) nights.
  • If the vibe is "too cool for school", I'm out.
  • If it is a pool party and involves foam, I'm out.
  • I don't personally need every club experience to last 36 hours and end up in a villa 20 miles from San An having lost my passport and having no money, whilst appearing slightly confused.
So.....Right now:
27th Monday looks like Circoloco
28th Tuesday looks like Resistance (but CamelPhat at Hi Ibiza is also an option)

I'm open to suggestion for other days\nights - I'm likely take in bora bora beach club, I'm open to Pacha but think the 25th (Paris By Night) might come to soon, Ants I'm open to but again (25th) I've barely got off the plane, and Cocoon (29th) is badly timed. Daytime stuff I'm pretty open ended about. Sankeys on Thursday (30th) is a possibility if I ever see a confirmed lineup...Cirque De La Nuit Boat Party has caught my attention, sounds were good on the vidz i seen. I've got some non-club stuff lined up as well, but I'm a realist, it may never happen (trek, mountain bikes, vespa's).

I'm literally ONLY writing all this out so someone does not get offended when I don't want to rave for 3 days straight and go and see some EDM twat spend all night bouncing around behind the decks, shouting into a mic, whilst the USB stick is on playback, and rocket cannons go off in the background.

Ok, here goes - a whatsapp group to help connect solo travelers (and other any other groups) who want to meet, party, explore, hit the beach - that kind of thing. The group will be active between 24th August and 1st of September, so if you overlap these dates and are looking for things to do with a group then feel free to PM me to get added to the group.

Be safe as this is the internet, be yourself as we are all adults, and being into house and techno is massively going to help :) I believe in the spirit of the underground, and togetherness of clubbing.

About me:
  • I'm on the island between 25th and 1st, based in San Antonio.
  • I've partied for a long time and then left it behind, but I'm making a comeback.
  • I'm waaaay past my 20's. I'm young at heart but puking up whilst blotto in the West End is not my thing.
  • I will bore you about stories of 'back in the day'.
  • I love all good music, and to me good is deep house, tech house, funky house, and techno to some degree.
  • Whatever it is it should have a groove.
  • I don't do EDM. At all.
  • My fav club in the world is Subculture at the Sub Club in Glasgow, I'm Scottish.
  • I have a real name, it's Tony, friends call me T.

How to "Tony":
  • I'm getting on the disco bus at least once. It's a rite of passage thing.
  • I'll likely go to a night-time club on 2 or 3(max) nights.
  • If the vibe is "too cool for school", I'm out.
  • If it is a pool party and involves foam, I'm out.
  • I don't personally need every club experience to last 36 hours and end up in a villa 20 miles from San An having lost my passport and having no money, whilst appearing slightly confused.
So.....Right now:
27th Monday looks like Circoloco
28th Tuesday looks like Resistance (but CamelPhat at Hi Ibiza is also an option)

I'm open to suggestion for other days\nights - I'm likely take in bora bora beach club, I'm open to Pacha but think the 25th (Paris By Night) might come to soon, Ants I'm open to but again (25th) I've barely got off the plane, and Cocoon (29th) is badly timed. Daytime stuff I'm pretty open ended about. Sankeys on Thursday (30th) is a possibility if I ever see a confirmed lineup...Cirque De La Nuit Boat Party has caught my attention, sounds were good on the vidz i seen. I've got some non-club stuff lined up as well, but I'm a realist, it may never happen (trek, mountain bikes, vespa's).

I'm literally ONLY writing all this out so someone does not get offended when I don't want to rave for 3 days straight and go and see some EDM twat spend all night bouncing around behind the decks, shouting into a mic, whilst the USB stick is on playback, and rocket cannons go off in the background.

good job well done .. mate .. totally agree on EDM.. for me, I am allergic to trance also .. no offense to those trance lovers

Bump. Anyone out here this week flying solo? Share with the group.

Resistance and\or prydz is on cards for Tuesday.
Bora bora tomorrow - possibility.

Back