Sol apartments, San Antonio.

Q

Quinny

8 geordies have booked up for the first 2 weeks in August 2004. Does anyone know what these apartments are like? are they close enough to the action, etc? any info would be appreciated. Cheers

r they in the bay part of san antonio? think i remember seeing them sumwhere there. I stayed at the top end of the bay nearest san antonio and it was abt a 10/15 minute walk (in high shoes) to the west end, although there were bars along the way there such as Bar M (stop off point to rest feet), and Es Paradis and Eden are opposite.
Rach x

Quinny said:
8 geordies have booked up for the first 2 weeks in August 2004. Does anyone know what these apartments are like? are they close enough to the action, etc? any info would be appreciated. Cheers

oh no, i'm from boro and i'll be there in august!! may possibly stay in the sol aswell cos we stayed there this year!!!!!!!!

its not a bad hotel - pretty basic but its alright!!! close enough to the action!!!

the people that run it are cool aswell..... never had any bother with them or other people staying there!!!

the pool's not the biggest and there aren;t many sunbeds but....... they were never full cos everyone was in bed all day!!!

Back