Sigh.....................

Tony

Haven't been on for a while but after a few G&T's, a very large whiskey and a bottle of Merlot I am feeling a little reflective and wish I was sat in Zen Sea overlooking Cala Nova.

I hate this time of year as it is the longest period between visits to the island - my usual is May, July and September/October, sigh............................................

Hi,
that is spooky......I was thinking the same thing last night......This time of year is really depressing. :( My mind was drifting to thoughts of the white isle last night after a few tins of carlsberg...well,about nine tins if I remember correctly.

I've een looking at the webcam from above Savahna on Sunset strip every night for god knows how long.Interesting too see how every night through September to now things change. All the tables and chairs are gone and Savanha is what looks like, boarded up for the winter....:(

I even miss the atmosphere of walking through the west end....:spank:

Roll on 2010...Cant wait8)

Actually such a period doesn't bother us because between now & next March the missus & i will be off to the Canaries for a total of 3 wks, two booked in December/1 wk end of March. Such planning shortens the long Winter months thus allowing escape from the cold/miserable europeen weather etc.....

Just of note we've booked 1wk in Ibiza next June 20 - 27th 2010 staying in Es Canar with friends.

Regards

Dave

Back