Set times 2019 - post here anything you've seen

I believe the closure time for Ushuaia are due to regulations? Similar to the ones that led to other clubs not opening their rooftops, or closing their outdoor areas around the same time?

I’m sure others will confirm, but I think Ushuaïa closing early is nothing to do with regulation, and purely a business decision.

I mean the place never gets fully packed until 2100, so this will probably get people in earlier in the future. Also, if you go to Ants, come out of Ushuaïa at 2315, none of the other clubs open until 23:59, so you just go across the road to Hï (which they happen to own).

If the above is incorrect, happy to stand corrected.

Maybe under the surface it's a business decision, but it was stated already it was due to regulations.

I honestly don't think it's a business decision- they could have just started it later if they didn't think ppl were coming early enough.

The 11 PM finish honestly blows, some of these set times are a joke, especially for Dance or Die which is even more messed up because it starts at 5 PM now instead of 3. I was really looking forward to hearing at least a 1.5 hour set from Seinfeld, but now it's gonna be 1 hour for sure. Luckily I have a free guestlist for this, because I'm surely not paying for these compact times

I’m sure others will confirm, but I think Ushuaïa closing early is nothing to do with regulation, and purely a business decision.

I mean the place never gets fully packed until 2100, so this will probably get people in earlier in the future. Also, if you go to Ants, come out of Ushuaïa at 2315, none of the other clubs open until 23:59, so you just go across the road to Hï (which they happen to own).

If the above is incorrect, happy to stand corrected.

?

My experience: Ants goes until 11:30 with Andrea, Joris closed at 11:05 in July, Dance or Die / Nic 11:20... EDM: 11:00...

Maybe under the surface it's a business decision, but it was stated already it was due to regulations.

I honestly don't think it's a business decision- they could have just started it later if they didn't think ppl were coming early enough.

The 11 PM finish honestly blows, some of these set times are a joke, especially for Dance or Die which is even more messed up because it starts at 5 PM now instead of 3. I was really looking forward to hearing at least a 1.5 hour set from Seinfeld, but now it's gonna be 1 hour for sure. Luckily I have a free guestlist for this, because I'm surely not paying for these compact times

Seinfeld! Not Jerry Seinfeld?

Like what they've done at Amnesia letting the Diynamic fans catch Soliplops and Adriatique

This is exactly why I like it. I'm also thinking that the club room will shut at 6am, so then anyone still going can catch the last hour (or so!!) of the B2B.

Back