Set times 2019 - post here anything you've seen

Anyone know what time Orbital play at Eden? If I have to listen to much more of this shit from Sanchez I'm going to give up and go home....?

Anyone know what time Orbital play at Eden? If I have to listen to much more of this shit from Sanchez I'm going to give up and go home....?
If the set time is not posted somewhere in the room, you could (have) ask(ed) at the door. That is what I did last time (although it was early and they weren't busy)
Did you manage to catch Orbital anyway?

If the set time is not posted somewhere in the room, you could (have) ask(ed) at the door. That is what I did last time (although it was early and they weren't busy)
Did you manage to catch Orbital anyway?
I did, they came on at 4.30 and played a great set but unfortunately to a mostly empty room. The previous DJs were so bad that we saw many people leave, including one couple who'd also come for Orbital but couldn't stand the music up to that point. This is the second Idol I've been to this year and both times they've ended up with their headliners playing to an empty floor, IMO due to poor warm up acts and putting the main act on last.

Only Thomas from Pan-Pot tonight, so makes sense they/he'd be the one/s to get the shorter set.

Back