Set times 2019 - post here anything you've seen

Those DC10 set times in main room are shocking!! They need to flip that room around. Instead of having a warm up it's as if they want to have a very slow cool down, start at 100mph and by the end be at 10mph!
They’re going h2h with Hawtin and Sven today, so guess they feel the need to have the bangers on early to entice folks to stay.

Those DC10 set times in main room are shocking!! They need to flip that room around. Instead of having a warm up it's as if they want to have a very slow cool down, start at 100mph and by the end be at 10mph!
Just bizarre aren’t they? Klock to Baumel?! Wtf.

They’re going h2h with Hawtin and Sven today, so guess they feel the need to have the bangers on early to entice folks to stay.
If that was the logic would you not have them closing the room? Not hard to see Amelie and Klock and then go to Amensia at 2am.

They will be happy at people doing that rather than not coming at all i guess. Plenty of €50 plus €30 on a drink or 2 in the back pocket.

Garden expérience 7pm Midnight
Was Nice last timeTanzman b2b Squillaci
What king Mosco man usually play?
1To please mate
2To Meet mates i be never seen for now since aug 1rd..
NO Worries beside gerd, its techno i dont like at all..

Moscoman usually plays deep techy, he has stuff out on Solomun's label. Check out his Disco Halal label as well.

Stay out of the main room, it's very techno. Terrace not as much but I still don't think you'll like it. You don't like paying for these parties, so don't know if it's worth it for only squallace and Tanzmann, even though it'll be good. I would just hang out around Cafe Mambo and catch the Claptone pre-party and then go to Pacha. I get how there's ppl going that you know, but still man

I felt asleep in mates flat 1h30 ,un pdb, as i shorten my stay in dc10 b brought him back to his hotel, as he was not in good shape ?,ans woke up in a harry state:Where am i?..o_O?
People in pacha couldnt send me timetable as didnt see it on wall
7433?

Last edited:
I felt asleep in mates flat 1h30 ,un pdb, as i shorten my stay in dc10 b brought him back to his hotel, as he was not in good shape ?,ans woke up in a harry state:Where am i?..o_O?
People in pacha couldnt send me timetable as didnt see it on wall
View attachment 7433?

Is it a sign of the changing nature of partying that the main act in Pacha is on at 02:30? Do people just want it earlier and earlier now?

Is it a sign of the changing nature of partying that the main act in Pacha is on at 02:30? Do people just want it earlier and earlier now?

dixon, solomun and carola still play late.

the more mainstream artists have been playing earlier for years already.

Set times for Resistance tonight?

EB3pCguXkAELUhu

That happens every night, sadly. Hi is across the street though! DC-10, Pacha, etc. are minutes away.

I believe the closure time for Ushuaia are due to regulations? Similar to the ones that led to other clubs not opening their rooftops, or closing their outdoor areas around the same time?

That happens every night, sadly. Hi is across the street though! DC-10, Pacha, etc. are minutes away.

I believe the closure time for Ushuaia are due to regulations? Similar to the ones that led to other clubs not opening their rooftops, or closing their outdoor areas around the same time?
Shame though mate as it certainly used to close at 12. Everyone was a bit surprised when the DJs started clapping at 11pm on the dot out of nowhere.

Back