September crew

Hyball

Hey my two freinds and I will be in San Antonio 14-18 September. Only our second time to Ibiza so looking for recommendations for bars/clubs/day trips. 3 x west London ladies mid 30’s (1 married) also happy to catch up with like minded groups of people who are there whilst we are! (No arsenal fans though) :)

I will be there from the 13-25 but Im staying in Ibiza town.

Two of the events that I have purchased early bird tickets to is Cocoon and Resistance closing, which will be happening during your visit. I've also booked a table for Sunday the 15 at Pikes......dinner by the pool then head inside for dancing later. As for day trips, I was curious to visit areas to the north of the isle, maybe check out the hippy market etc.......

Im 40, Canadian, travelling solo, and will def welcome some like minded souls to join me on any of those adventures. I'll be looking a little harder for meetups come closer to my departure from this modern day slavery :)

I will be there from the 13-25 but Im staying in Ibiza town.

Two of the events that I have purchased early bird tickets to is Cocoon and Resistance closing, which will be happening during your visit. I've also booked a table for Sunday the 15 at Pikes......dinner by the pool then head inside for dancing later. As for day trips, I was curious to visit areas to the north of the isle, maybe check out the hippy market etc.......

Im 40, Canadian, travelling solo, and will def welcome some like minded souls to join me on any of those adventures. I'll be looking a little harder for meetups come closer to my departure from this modern day slavery :)
Cool thanks! Do you know what the music is like in the clubs you have bought early bird tickets for ?

Cocoon will be a techno night, and Resistance will be "techy" as well, but the talent on the terrace (if privilage is even open) will be amazing, Hot since 82 has the terrace residency and I love his brand of house.......I find he can make me dance no matter what sub genre he plays.

The pikes party sounds like it will be special....heres the link to the event

https://pikesibiza.com/tales-of-the-unexpected-2019/

I will add three more seats to my table reservation should you be interested.

Ive also got Pacha tickets and was on the fence about a DC-10 early bird but you wont be around for those days.

Last edited:
I’m there 11-18 September, also staying in San An. Am more of a house music type of guy, so will probably be doing defected, abode and Clapton’s (if my 34 year old legs can hack the pace...)

Hey.
I have a whatsapp group, some already have tickets for Resistance closing. We are going end of sep. Lmk if you want to meet/join....

Hey my two freinds and I will be in San Antonio 14-18 September. Only our second time to Ibiza so looking for recommendations for bars/clubs/day trips. 3 x west London ladies mid 30’s (1 married) also happy to catch up with like minded groups of people who are there whilst we are! (No arsenal fans though) :)

Will be in Ibiza from 11th - 18th September 2019 . Going with 5 friends. We are staying at the hotel Palladium Palmyra, San Antonio. I am on whatsapp so text me if you fancy +447944595897

Back